Bad headaches

minxies

Reaction score
hi girls just wondering if anyone around my stage 25 weeks.. has suffered with bad headaches? there really intense its only been the past few days iv noticed them?

thanks xx

Im 23.weeks and havr had them all the.way thru .. All tje.doc.says.is.too drimk plenty of water take paracetomol nd dark rooms. I found a walk was good or u can buy a 4 head stick in chemist which u rub onto ur forehead xx

thanks hun im gunna try having a nap in a dark room with so pain killers see if that helps. the joys lol xx

Soon as I hit 2nd tri I started getting bad headaches, like really really bad head splitting open headaches! They have eased off now, and generally are few and fair between but I still get them every now and then. OMG they hurt so bad. Midwife said see gp as they can prescribe strong painkillers, and that it is just the hormones.

Make sure to drink plenty of water too.

I've statuettes getting headaches since hitting this trimester. Must be a hormone thing or something. Sometimes I find sitting outside (even though freezing) for a few minutes and taking some deep slow breaths seems to help x

The only time I get headaches is when I don't drink enough water, for some reason I get dehydrated very quickly since I been pregnant and sometimes forget to drink water....pint water, cold flannel and dark room usually does trick x

Thanks girls, i shall try all of those things :) xx

I have been getting them too the last week I have had one every day, I didn't have this last time and at first I was putting it down to stress as I had my nan's funeral yesterday but I woke up the same today and haven't been able to shake it despite drinking 2litres of water :-(

Will try this 4head stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back