Headaches!!

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
I've been getting headaches on and off for weeks now and it's really getting me down.

I can't take paracetamol as it generally makes my headaches worse.

I asked a pharmacist about that 4Head stick and she said it's not suitable to use when pregnant because of the essential oils.

Does anyone have any great headache cures?

(I also wear glasses and I've thought about it possibly being my eyes even though my prescription has been stable for a couple of years, and I'm going to book in asap)

i did get thema lot as well, i really upped my water intake to about 1 1/2 litres of water. that really helped.

Sandi

i suffer really bad with miagraines and my consultant told me there is a something in paracetamol which can make headaches worse, so its proberly that,

if you can try an avoid caffine and caffinated drinks they cause them if it gets too bad put an ice pack on your head drink plenty of water and if that don't help sit in a dark room for a little while with abit of piece and quiet.

hope these help

bobs xxx

Aww honey :hug: I can sympathise, I've had a stinking headache all day today so I know how unpleasant it can be.

I'd definately second drinking more water, as my headaches tend to be brought on by dehydration mostly. Failing that, if you're in a position to do so, having a lie down in a dark room helps, or putting something cool on your head like a cold flannel often helps.

Hope you feel better soon poppet :wink:

C xxx

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I had my one and only migraine when I was in first tri, it was horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back