Made a mistake last night

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I rolled over onto my tummy. OMG the pain in my scar nearly sent me through the ceiling :shock:. Must have been the weight of my body cos it doesn't hurt to touch any more. I have so been looking forward to sleeping on my stomach, my bump obviously stopped me but now it's not there any more I keep forgetting about my c-section :(

It still doesn't hurt, just hope I don't do it again tonight :(

Not sure wen u had ur cs, I have had 2 and it does take time to get better,remember it is a major op, only diff with this op is that u cant rest up cos u have new baby! :) Take it easy, soon u will b able to lye on ur tummy!! xxx

I couldn't lie on my front for ages. It made me feel really sick. Thank god I can now.

it used to really kill for me to lie on my side (hate lying on my back) still aches every now and again hopefully it'll get better soon hun x

Owchhhhh hope u don't do it again! I must admit I've only been able to sleep on my belly for last couple of nights it's been lovely xxx

I compromised and slept in the recovery position. It was quite handy actually cos I could rock the moses basket and kick my OH for snoring both at the same time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back