M2A is with child :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
After a night of hardly any sleep worrying, i have done a cbd and it came up 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' :yay:
52848bcb-03bf-96e7.jpg

It looks like Adam is going to have a little brother or sister this year :fx: x x

Thanks Kezza :)
I still cant believe it, i honestly didnt think we bd enough, but maybe all the storing up of :sperm: worked!
Im just praying for a very sticky one. I know im not going to be able to relax this time round but im going to try my hardest.
I have had the best weekend possible, my bfp and a gorg holiday booked as a treat for us, woohoo :) x x

I think a mixture of the stored up good stuff & you being relaxed Defo did the trick :yay:

Oh bless you, we will do our very bestest to keep your mind at rest but totally understandable why your a lil nervous but have a very very good feeling about your lil bean my darling :hugs:

xxxx

Great to see it there in words, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :)

Thank you Frankie and Laceys Mummy :)

I think it sinks in more when its in words :) OH wouldnt of believed it until he seen the cbd, men and line spotting dont go together in my experiance! x x

Hey I only just seen this, massive congratulations!!! :pompom:

Yay wonderful to see it confirmed on the cbd! x

:yay: Congrats. so pleased for you hun xx Happy and healthy 9 months!

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Congratulations M2A!!! Do we need to send a spaceship to rescue from being so far over the moon? :)

Hope you get some rest tonight hun xx

:yay: :dance: :love: huge congrats sweetie :stork: we'll miss u in ttc but glad to see u leave :petal: xxx

Thanks ladies :)

The spaceship will need to travel right to the other side Tinselcat but i dont need rescuing just yet, im quite liking it at the moment lol
I think i managed to get a couple of hours in total but as soon as my alarm went out i jumped out of bed!

Hope your ok after last night hunny x x

Oh WOW! Big congratulations, hope this ones extra sticky for you! :)

Congratulations again hunni, great to see it in writing :) over to tri 1 now! X x x x

Yay I'm so happy for you hun! You're going to be missed in TTC though :hug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back