OMG!!!!!

congratulations!!!! well done! wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months :) x

Congratulations to you! Well done. Wishing you a happy/healthy nine months ahead! xx

Congratulations!! How did it go on Sunday then?? I remember when I got my BFP with my son (4 odd years ago) got pregnant after only 2 weeks coming off pill!! I did the test and when it came up pregnant I did not know what to do mith myself - I was shaking like a leaf and then I got really hot and flustered lol my mind was racing cos I did not expect a BFP for a few months!! Have you managed to calm down yet?? Sooo happy for you! I'm getting coil out on Friday getting excited at the prospect but know it may take ages to conceive this time... Anyway I'm rambling.... well done you!
Tracey

Congratulations!! How did it go on Sunday then?? I remember when I got my BFP with my son (4 odd years ago) got pregnant after only 2 weeks coming off pill!! I did the test and when it came up pregnant I did not know what to do mith myself - I was shaking like a leaf and then I got really hot and flustered lol my mind was racing cos I did not expect a BFP for a few months!! Have you managed to calm down yet?? Sooo happy for you! I'm getting coil out on Friday getting excited at the prospect but know it may take ages to conceive this time... Anyway I'm rambling.... well done you!
Tracey

Thanks Tracey,

Did you mean the sunday I did the CBD? that was nearly 2 weeks ago :) came up pregnant 1-2 weeks, did another two a week ago today and it said 3+ lol.

Can't believe its 2 weeks since my BFP! Good luck with TTC!!!!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back