Luteal phase... and OV!

Applecider

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I would really REALLY appreciate ur help.

I wanted to ask.....

when do you count ov? (One day after ur peak... two?)

How long is ur luteal phase?

Im reallllllllllllllllllllly lost this cycle. Im usually 29-30 day cycle, usually peak opk day 16. This month I ov'd day 20. When you d think the cycle would last to?

Today im day 34, I peaked 14 days ago. If the cycle is longer will the luteal phase be longer?!/

xx

I would count 1DPO after your peak, so your first negative & the LP is normally 14 days
xxxx

I think most ladies count 1dpo the day after they peaked.

My LP was 15 days last time, I think it ranges from around 10 - 17 days, with the average being 14 days.

So today you would be 14dpo .... I think lol

Last edited:
so confusing!!!! Thanks ladies.

So im roughly 12-14?!? ive just noticed a few ppl saying their LP is longer than 14. we shall seeeeeeeeeeeee!! Can u tell how nervous I am haha xx

Good luck apple, i normally have a 15 LP

When are you testing?

your luteal phase should stay fairly consistent across all cycles, but the first bit can vary. My cycles vary by about 2-3 weeks but the luteal phase never varies more than a day or two

Hey nurse how are u hun?

Im testing sat morning :)

Good to know scotch, mine seems to be 14-15 days from the day I get the peak (checked P tracker on iphone) so hopefully that means tomorrow and sat at the latest? This month I got 2 peak days and a longer cycle so ive no idea where I am!! I tested on day 23 and the monitor went down to HIGH.

How are u scotch?? xx

Hey hon, have had a hard week or two, but I'm back on line now. Having a bit of a positivity crisis and given up hope a bit (lot) that we'll ever do this...

Lots of time with OH though and feeling closer than ever. So in love with him right now. He's the best

Thats good to hear Hun! The thing is that's what it's all about really! Being in love should be 1 priority and uve got it right! U kno ur body well enough to spot the signs without too much stress so just have fun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back