Lube me up!

Doodles

Reaction score
so looks like AF is going to be buggering off within the next week, so my thoughts are wondering to :bd:!! Been to Anne Summers with hubby and bought some naughtiness, but not sure what lube to use, as obviously some lubricants can kill sperm (which is not something we want to be doing!!)
I've tried not using lube, but it's just too painfull (what can I say, I'm a lucky woman:smug:)

Ideas please? x

I've just bought some conceive plus from amazon as its sperm friendly, aint used it yet bf aint keen for some reason lol maybe coz I said it will help him sperm, he's very touchy bout his sperm lol

There is also preeseed which is sperm friendly too, not sure which the other girls will say is the best to use tho :)

Good luck :)

There is also yesyesyes lube... It's sperm friendly, natural and really good!

Lmao I'd go for that simply cuz its called yesyesyes!!

But I have heard good things about preseed :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have used both and the pressed is really sugary and gave me thrush! Yesyesyes lube wins hands down in my opinion!

We use conceive plus never used anything else so not sure how good it is compared to others, but it works for us :)

I use Conceive Plus, looked into some of the others and was told (if it is true) that although the others are sperm friendly and do not hurt the sperm Conceive Plus is the only one that actually helps the sperm to swim faster.....not sure how this works??

Might be a load of rubbish but it made me buy it!!! LOL x

I use Conceive Plus, looked into some of the others and was told (if it is true) that although the others are sperm friendly and do not hurt the sperm Conceive Plus is the only one that actually helps the sperm to swim faster.....not sure how this works??

Might be a load of rubbish but it made me buy it!!! LOL x

lol thats what made me buy it too, my bf thinks im a fool lol

We've got Conceive Plus and like it. :)

This is our first month with it so FX.

thanks all, going to pick up some Conceive Plus tomorow x

I think Amazon is the cheapest place to get it....or could try Ebay? But if you need it quick then boots :) x

you can get concive plus from boots for around £15 - quite expensive for lube but think of the advantage points lol

Got some ConceivePlus on weekend, didnt even mind paying the price, but tried it last night and it was so painful :( as soon as hubby used on me it was like someone stabbing my love button with a needle, feel gutted now cos wasted £15 :'(

Just wanted to say, I got pregnant the first month I used conceive plus! Good luck x

In that case I shall just put up & shut up lol, thanks hun x

doodles - really?? oh no! i seemed to be ok, tmi but put a big gloop on my finger and then pushed it as far up my ahem you can guess, as it would go!! tried to keep most of it in the interior rather than on the exterior as it makes me feel too wet iykwim

I used Sasmar Conceive Plus. You can get it cheaper than Boots on Amazon. x

thanks emma - will be a while efore i need anymore though - even at the rate we bd each month!!

It is very watery compared to the others, though I understand that's one of the points of it. I'm starting to wonder if it's the bullet we were using (blush) rather than the lube, and my knee jerk reaction was just that is was the lube because we'd used the bullet before without problems (?) :/

Thanks Emma, think if we end up sticking to it will get it online next time, was just desperate to get some so happily paid the extra rather than wait lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back