Lube me up!

It is very watery compared to the others, though I understand that's one of the points of it. I'm starting to wonder if it's the bullet we were using (blush) rather than the lube, and my knee jerk reaction was just that is was the lube because we'd used the bullet before without problems (?) :/
What do you mean by the bullet? Sorry if im being a complete idiot?? LOL x

A bullet is a little vibrating dildo that you whack up there before sex and makes you both cum like demons (or so I'm told ;) )

A bullet is a little vibrating dildo that you whack up there before sex and makes you both cum like demons (or so I'm told ;) )
Owww I know now! LOL :)

Thought it might be something to help you to conceive....well suppose it is ;) I might even have on in my draw of naughty stuff but havent been there in a while...mmm maybe I will have a look! x

Thanks mummy Dragonfly Fi! x

Just read through all this, we used concieve plus, was very uncomfortable after the first time but no probs after. Got pregnant the first month using it :) xx

wooo sounds promising with ladies getting their bfp after first month of using it. ive used it a few times now but bf doesnt know since the first haha. we tried it out last week and it put him off 'worse than putting on a condom' he said lol. he just doesnt understand why i want to use it, hes said im wet enough down there but i know im lacking in cm, grrrrr. soo what i have done last few nights is put some in with a syringe after going to the loo before bed, he has no idea lol, i give it time to warm up before pouncing on him :) wicked i know but has to be done. ggod luck with it girls :) :)

Thats a good idea, we use it and OH doesnt mind it but I wonder if its better to use a syringe so it goes further up??? mmmm could be a good idea! :) x

Thats a good idea, we use it and OH doesnt mind it but I wonder if its better to use a syringe so it goes further up??? mmmm could be a good idea! :) x

defo goes up a lot further hun i shove it right in lol, drips out pretty quick so dash to bed to lie down lol

defo goes up a lot further hun i shove it right in lol, drips out pretty quick so dash to bed to lie down lol
Yeah when I bd stuff comes out after (sorry!) so was really worried that all the spermies where swimming the wrong way! LOL but then my OH said that it could be the lube......hope it is, suppose it must be as it has to come out doesnt it??? x

I dunno hun, I hardly move after bf done his thing to try keep it all in, I don't get out of bed till morning then ewww lol but has to be done, I havnt even ov yet but I'm doin it just incase lol.

LOL yeah know what you mean, i lay there for 30 minutes then have to go toilet before going to bed as use the CBFM so dont want to wake up needing to go in the night LOL

FX its the lube that is coming out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back