a preseed question

clem

Reaction score
About this pre seed stuff. I have looked at the pictures on how good it is compared to normal lubricants, but I cant find anything on how it compares to the female 'natural' lubrication.

Is it better than without any lubrication? I can understand it's sperm friendly, but aren't I naturally sperm friendly? or am I not?

Using it makes total sense if sometimes you are a bit 'dry' but what if you are not? Is it increasing my chances by using it even though I dont need it for lubrication? Or would it be a big waste of money because we are better for sperm without lube at all? Seeing how much normal lubrication can stop sperm was a shock. I can quite see why this stuff is better. But if you dont need to use lubrication? Any one have a clue??

Thanks for asking this...was wondering myself.

The thing is, before preseed was invented, natural lubrication worked very well for our ancestors...

xx

preseed helps when you dont produce enough CM yourself - gives the spermies an easier time to swim
x

It mimics the natural environment in which sperm finds it easier to travel in so even if you dont have a porb with dryness or producing EWCM around Ov time I think all it can do it help them get there......Weve used it this time for the first month so awaiting our results in a weeks time...fingeres crossed and good luck if you decide to give it a go....xxx

I think sometimes our natural lubrication or general environment can be a little bit too acidic or not quite right to be 100% sperm friendly. I love the idea of the pre seed, think we may have to try some :)

Ok, so general concensus is that it is better with it than without it even if you dont 'need' it.

I'll get online to buy some then! Did someone recommend a seller on ebay?

TYVM
Clem x

Yeah i got my preseed and test strips from fertility plan on ebay.....

The preseed was great for us this month as in made things easier having to BD on demand...just waiting to see if its actually worked for us with a definate BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back