EWCM - The Good The Bad and the Nasty!!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
The Good - Well I think I may have or maybe about to ovulate, last night I noticed some ewcm but wasnt totally sure if it was that as me and hubbs :bd: the night before so there was a chance it was his :sperm: but I did get some sharp pains low down.

The Bad - got a negative on a opk, and last time I had ewcm and a positive opk nothing happened for months, so is possible that my body is gearing up for ovulation but the :egg: is not being released due to my pcos :sad: and I get sharp pains quite often these days!!

The Nasty - Told DH I thought I might be ovulating as I noticed some ewcm but did say it may have been from the night before, we decided that just in case it was OV we would BD to make sure we are covered. However I suffer with dryness :blush: so we use sperm friendly lube quite a bit which can be a bit of a passion killer, so to try and sex it up a bit I let DH watch as I apply it ..... here is where it gets nasty (hope your not eating) after applying the lube I then very seductivly straddle DH but as I lift my leg over DH points out that I have some lube on my leg .... and as we both look I realise in horror that it isnt lube ... it is in fact a big blob of ewcm :dohh: ...... I quickly grab a bit of tissue but to little to late as DH is already having a good look and in a very matter of fact way says ... " Well that aint any of mine" LOL :rofl:

So much for keeping it sexy!!!

Last edited:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Oh my god - that is so funny!!!! Hope you still managed to do it hon! Lol x

:rotfl: Thats so funny vicky, hope you still managed to BD, i wouldnt be able to stop laughing.

Are you keeping going with the opk's?:lol:

Yup, we still managed to do the deed ... luckily it takes more then a little bit of stray mucus to turn my hubby off :rofl:

:rotfl: Thats so funny vicky, hope you still managed to BD, i wouldnt be able to stop laughing.

Are you keeping going with the opk's?:lol:

Stopped using opk's after I got a positive reading but then didnt get a AF until 3 months later, think my pcos may have an effect on the results so not doing them anymore ... well except last night just wanted to see if it showed anything!!!

Last edited:
Haha bless u Hun!!

I got accused of cough something cough once as my ex at one point didn't understand EWCM .. I had some in my knickers.. He was NOT amused when he seen it and assumed it was cough .. Another mans!! Grrr!!! Men!!!!
X

lol Louise, what did he think .. that you was smuggling another mans junk in your pants lol

Men are so funny, I think I am lucky that mine isnt a prude and that he wasnt put off by it x

Lol!! The realities of sex eh! Hehe gotta love it xxx

Lol tell me about it!!!

When he sternly looked at me with accusing eyes and said " what the f**k is that?!?!?" - I couldnt help but laugh in his face! He eventually believed me after lots of explaining and showing him facts from the Internet! Blahhh!!

Luckily my OH isn't quite as DUMB as my ex so I don't get accusations of EWCM being another mans sperm anymore!!!
X

All I can say Vicky is :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

& louize pfft him indeed, what a thing to think or even suggest!!

xxx

Oh I miss TTC - you girls!! No I dont want to come back, I just want to bring you all over to tri 1 with me so I can have a laugh again!!

we miss you to Tracey :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back