Am I doing this right?!!

vixxy86

Reaction score
I started ttc august last year after coming off the pill, Cerezette. I misscarried in September, have had two 32 day cycles and then a 39 day cycle since then. I'm on day 17 of my next cycle. We have had sex everyday since I stopped bleeding and will do until I start again (if I do!) We have not used saliva or lube (as we have been doing most the time) as they kill the sperm apparently and after sex I've held my legs up for 10 minutes.

Doc wants me to have hormone test this month too. We have also just got some ovulation tets, i dont know if these will help.

Anyone any other advice that will help me get pregnant?? i know it will happen when its meant to but just wanna know im doing things best I can. Thanks in advance :dance:

Hey there Vixxy, welcome to TTC!!! I think using the ovulation tests is a good start, you could also invest in the Clear Blus Fertility Monitor which will pin point the best time to bed, also take vitamins, or folic acid (I take pregnacare conception)...good luck and fingers x for a BFP xx

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you MC in September.

I have started using OPKs I started using them on CD7 and found that by testing about 10am, 2pm and 4pm I did not miss my surge. We have also used the SMEP this month which allows the spermies to meet the egg lots of the ladies have also tried this on the PF. I googled the SMEP and it's quite easy to follow.

I hope this helps and good luck for your BFP

Xxxx

Thank u!

Yes I'm taking folic acid atm and I looked at a clearblue monitor too.
Whats pregnacare conception? xxx

Thank u!

Pregna care conception is a vitamin (quite pricey though - about £8 a pack), has very good reviews thoug, iv been taking it for about 8 weeks now :)

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you MC in September.

I have started using OPKs I started using them on CD7 and found that by testing about 10am, 2pm and 4pm I did not miss my surge. We have also used the SMEP this month which allows the spermies to meet the egg lots of the ladies have also tried this on the PF. I googled the SMEP and it's quite easy to follow.

I hope this helps and good luck for your BFP

Xxxx

Hello, Thank you!

I will test a few times a day, I used them once before and I only tested once a day. So thank u :)

Whats SMEP? xxx

Thank u!

Pregna care conception is a vitamin (quite pricey though - about £8 a pack), has very good reviews thoug, iv been taking it for about 8 weeks now :)

Fab will look out for it, thanks again :) xxx

Hey, didn't want to read and run, apparently evening primrose oil helps and conceive plus or preeseed sperm friendly lube x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back