Lower back and bottom pain

LauraKC

Reaction score
Last night i was quite scared as i had the worst lower back pain which resulted in me pacing the room and almost crying. Also, when i sat down, it hurt up my bottom. anyone had this feeling? i told hubby i thought i was in labour but then we didnt think so because, whilst the pains were coming in waves, they werent regular or getting any worse.

i did have really bad lower back pain liked you described and i hate the doctors appointment the next day so i asked him about it and he thought it might be a urine infection.. though for me it wasn't and it just went away. though i still get back pain now but no where near as bad as that was. sorry i cant be more help :hug:

Hi I've had the back and bottom pain that came and went along with stomach cramps and leg cramps and they came and went but noone quite knew why :think:

If you're unsure contact your m/w team, i did and they sent me along to the GP and then to labour ward,best to be safe.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

One more thing... are you constipated?... I've had the bottom pain with constipation :think:

The last couple of nights i have been in agony with lower back pain which meant I couldn't lay on my side at all - spent the nights sitting up - therefore no sleep!

I too thought I had urine infection and was getting Brackstons every few minutes and peeing just as much, but went to Doc who tested urine and said i was clear.

Went to Osteopath yesterday and he seems to have sorted it for a while - fingers crossed. i just think our bodies are screaming out at the extra weight and bad sleeping positions we put ourselves in.

I'm really hoping for an earlyish delivery (36 weeks) as I'm carrying twins and it's not much fun at this stage... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back