Lower back pain.

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by redbear, Jan 8, 2012.

1. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

So im awake again at a stupid time :( This time its bad lower back pain, its like someone pushing hard on my lower spine it comes and goes and hurts like a bitch, not much happening belly wise tho! Im really sick of feeling like this now i have felt like crap and in pain for three days, i dont know how ill make it another two weeks!
    Anyway heres hoping i can get it to go away and get some sleep! xx :nap:

2. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

Aww hun :hugs:

Have you tried putting pillows on your back where it hurts? And taking paracetamol?

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

3. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

Try going on all 4s for a bit.

I'm up with the pain in my hand from the carpol tunnel. Never known persistent pain like it, can't wait to have lil man so it goes away and I can sleep for more than 1hr at a time.

Last night to top it all off both my hands swelled up out of the blue. Began to panic but checked my BP and it's fine so I dunno wtf that's all about.

4. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

I have this too. Day and night. Not nice at all so feel your pain. :-( xx

5. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

Physio gave me some good excersises to help with back/pelkvic pain, they really do help temporarily!!

Get down on all fours (if you can!!!) Lean forwards on an excersise ball, beanbag or edge of bed/sofa and gently tuck your bottom up and under you, hold for ten seconds and release. Do 20 reps.

This really helps me but I also need a soft cushion under my arthritic knees!!!

6. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

Can you use a wheat pad? These have been really useful for me when my back is bad. The heat is very soothing x

7. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

I've had physio and tryed the lot! Paracetamol don't seem to touch it but i got a hot bath at about 3am and it helped loads so i could get some sleep after that.
    Im just so tired of it now roll on two weeks so i can get rid of the pain! x