Lower back pain and period type pains?

KJL

Reaction score
Since yesterday I have had periody type cramp and it's continued today and I now have lower back pain too. Should I be worried?

not to worry you or anything but my niece's labours are always like period aches and backache, no contractions as such, she just ends up deliveing then, quickly too.

I'd give your midwife a ring just to get checked.

moomoo192 said:
not to worry you or anything but my niece's labours are always like period aches and backache, no contractions as such, she just ends up deliveing then, quickly too.

I'd give your midwife a ring just to get checked.

:shock: I've just had a nice bath and a cuppa, i'm gonna rest for a bit and if it still aches I will def take your advice and call the midwife...best probably to get it checked out.

most probs your bodies way of letting you know things are slowly happening.

Good luck :cheer:

Thanks guys, it's eased off a bit this morning. Gonna go about my normal day (gotta go see the horsey and walk the dog) and keep an eye on whether the pains return or not.

moomoo192 said:
any news??

Hiya, well it's eased off this morning a bit and i'm not feeling so uncomfortable. I have noticed that I am leaking something a bit but I can't determine whether it's discharge :oops: or fluid? It's very confusing! I'm going to go out and do a few things and if the pain returns I am definately going to give my Dr. a call. I will keep u updated :D

oooh good luck

your waters will smell sweet, a lot say lie down for an hour then get up and it'll leak more.

I think its easier to tell as well by putting clean white knickers on, water will look wet, discharge will be more creamy and leave a mark rather than a wet patch

hope you don't flood the streets when your out :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
oooh good luck

your waters will smell sweet, a lot say lie down for an hour then get up and it'll leak more.

I think its easier to tell as well by putting clean white knickers on, water will look wet, discharge will be more creamy and leave a mark rather than a wet patch

hope you don't flood the streets when your out :rotfl:

Oh god that would be embaressing :rotfl: :rotfl: I just went up to see the horses and everyone were like "oh my god you've dropped so much" :D I was like :dance: :cheer: I'm feeling less crampy now but have a lot of pelvic pressure. I recon this could be the beginning of something potentially within the next week :dance:

hope so for you, keep us updated.

You got a text buddy??

moomoo192 said:
hope so for you, keep us updated.

You got a text buddy??

hey, been feeling a lot of pressure today and am cramping again but I know these symptons can go on for ages :? I don't have a text buddy, how do I get me one of those?

As I am sitting here typing this I am experiencing period type cramps and backache too and it's not very nice! :(

I get this a lot and keep thinking this is it and then it stops so I won't be getting my hopes up :cry:

if you would like me to be your text buddy feel free to pm me, ill give you my number :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back