Low temp, cold & clammy - Updated with rash photo post 12

Hey hon, def looked like a viral rash to me - hope he's on the mend soon x x x

Thank you. I'll be much happier when it disappears - the way he is now I'm sure he's getting better and it'll be gone soon though x

Hi I curentally have a nasty virus and keep getting cold sweats and have the same looking itchy rash all over my body it happens when I sweat hope this helps x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I'm alrite the doctors gave me aquarus cream it works ok it's basically just like prickly heat coz even tho it's cold sweats some times I feel really hot inside which is weird - just pop him to the doctors see what they say

The rash has faded a bit this morning and he slept all night so I think he's almost back to normal :yay:

I'll put some E45 on him.. thank you. Hope you're better soon too x

Thanks hun mine has gone down slightly too this morning haha! Still feel a bit crapy haha! Took some paracetamol - make sure you give him plenty of liquids give him a huh from us bless him x

Thanks Evie :hug: Toby's was so much better by tonight - still feels a bit bumpy but you can hardly see it now. Hope you're being well looked after and getting lots of rest :hug:

my Tristan has this is really grumpy he got it yestetday afternoon it came on an it got worse today but faded alittle before bed when i changed him. He sleeps for long periods of time but then wakes up grumpy an doesnt concentrate properly just squeals alot its horrible i hate him being unwell :( hope hes better by tmos cant hack the squealing calpol is all i can give him its worse as hes teething badly to xx glad ur lil un on the mend x

Hope he's better soon :hug: Toby started feeling better quite quickly - was horrible seeing the rash all over him though! x

Hes on the mend :dance: :D yay
Hes back to his chirpy self an spots r almost gone yipee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back