cold baby.. scary :(

Don\t worry about it might be nothing with D's virus i spoke and saw doc a few times and they were all great sayting if i am concerned get back in touch...

I went to the childrens and he got a good check out which pout my mind at reat..i would do the same if i was you hopefully it will out your mind at reat or find a problem that they can then work on resolving :hug:

Hi L, I would take him to Childrens Hospital and ask them to check him over, you have asked the question on here because you are obviosuly worried about him (I would be too), so I think you should go and get yourself a second opinion & peace of mind.
Let us know how you get on babe :hug: :hug:

hellooooooooo

So does anyone know how Ryan is?

He must be ok because I've seen Leckershell post on other threads.

Lou :)

I'm sorry ... I was out at mums group yesterday afternoon and don't post online in the evenings now unless Nat is out because it's causing agro between us :(

Ryan's ok.. :? he did the cold thing twice last week but hasn't since. I asked the HV's at the group about it yesterday and they said to take him to A&E if really concerned, or otherwise to start making notes about when it happens and see if any patterns emerge.

So he's apparently ok.. :|

He doesn't seem out of sorts and though it was real scary, I think he's alright. If it does happen again though I will kick off and make sure someone checks him out cos I don't know how many times I can put up with him going like that and not expect a head of grey hair in my 20's..

Thanks for all your concern and advice and I'm sorry I haven't replied quicker :(

at least he's OK. :hug:

Don't hesitate to DEMAND help if it happens again though.......

leckershell said:
I'm sorry ... I was out at mums group yesterday afternoon and don't post online in the evenings now unless Nat is out because it's causing agro between us :(

Ryan's ok.. :? he did the cold thing twice last week but hasn't since. I asked the HV's at the group about it yesterday and they said to take him to A&E if really concerned, or otherwise to start making notes about when it happens and see if any patterns emerge.

So he's apparently ok.. :|

He doesn't seem out of sorts and though it was real scary, I think he's alright. If it does happen again though I will kick off and make sure someone checks him out cos I don't know how many times I can put up with him going like that and not expect a head of grey hair in my 20's..

Thanks for all your concern and advice and I'm sorry I haven't replied quicker :(

Glad everything is ok.

pm'ed you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back