Teething?

jools221181

Reaction score
Hi! I know this sounds like a daft question but at what age should we expect Brody to start teething?
I'm only asking as he has been dribbling like mad and chewing on his hand even when he has just been fed so I know he's not hungry!
Also he has sudden outbursts of screaming which at first I thought was the colic he was suffering with but it's different in some way!
Does anybody have any idea what is wrong? He has just had a cold so maybe it has something to do with that?
He doesnt seem to be in any pain when he is chewing his hand though! :think:
I hope this makes sense and someone has some advice! :pray:
Thanks in advance! :)

Ooooooo Debs is doing exactly the same (she's 10 weeks) and I reckon it's teething for her. Apparently both me and OH cut our first teeth at 3 months, so Debs could be well on the way. If babies parents teethed early than baby is likely to.

Hiya :wave:

Tias been teething from 9 weeks and was exactly the same dribbling tons and fists in the mouth etc.

I found she was too young for bonjela so used dentinox teething gell which they can have from birth.

She is 4 and half months old and has 2 teeth already, they grow sooo quick :cry:

Thanks for the replies girls, it really helps to stop me worrying so much when I hear that it's normal!
Kayzee - wow two teeth at 4 and half months! Yes they groow far too quickly! :cry:

Charlie was the same from about 3 months and then cut his first tooth at................wait for it...drum roll please.........months of slobbery baby..............9 MONTHS!!! He has 7 now though at 12 months so he is making up for it! :clap:

jools221181 said:
Hi! I know this sounds like a daft question but at what age should we expect Brody to start teething?
I'm only asking as he has been dribbling like mad and chewing on his hand even when he has just been fed so I know he's not hungry!
Also he has sudden outbursts of screaming which at first I thought was the colic he was suffering with but it's different in some way!
Does anybody have any idea what is wrong? He has just had a cold so maybe it has something to do with that?
He doesnt seem to be in any pain when he is chewing his hand though! :think:
I hope this makes sense and someone has some advice! :pray:
Thanks in advance! :)

actually now that ive read this, its what finley is doing, chewing his hands and dribbling, but also chewing the teats on his bottles and screaming loads, i dont think its colic as he aint drawing his knees up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back