lovely suprise last night....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I was told that me, my mum, my auntie and my cousin were going to my mum's to watch my wedding dvd. My cousin lives away and I have not seen her since christmas...she was my chief bridesmaid....

so........

i was feeling really tired but i went anyway.....got to my mum's, walked in and all my mates were there (2 of them with their new babies cos we are all pregnant it would seem! ha ha) and they had arranged a suprise baby shower for me!!!

I burst out crying...ha ha

I cannot believe that they all hid it from me and I just never even thought they would do it for me so hadnt even been looking for any clues, it was such a shock..

The biggest shock of it all is that hubby managed to keep it a secret because normally he literally cannot hold his own water!!! it was lovely :D

got lots of nappies and cotton wool and hats and some little slippers!! :love:..

xxx

aww thats really sweet. noone would do that for me lol. i hate parties lol.

Awwwww what a lovely gorgeous surprise! xxxxx

Awwhh, what a lovely surprise you had then, and lovely that your hubby managed to keep it a secret :)
Bet your so glad you went now.xx

Aww what a lovely surprise, and even better than you didnt ahve a clue :) xxx

Aw, that's really lovely of them.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thats so lovely. Couldn't see that happening here at all. Mum doesn't agree with baby showers, the OH couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery and my mates would rather be out clubbing. lol

Thats so lovely. Couldn't see that happening here at all. Mum doesn't agree with baby showers, the OH couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery and my mates would rather be out clubbing. lol

awwww...well they are not really done round here to be honest...up in sleepy west cumbria :) but my cousin who lives in preston, they are getting quite common down there apparently so it was her who came up and organised it all...

there was only a handful of people...just me, my mum, my auntie and my 4 closest friends....so wasnt a huge thing...

we just had some cakes :) and some chocolate...yipppeeee...now i am allowed again. ha ha..and watched my wedding dvd and cuddled the 2 brand new babies...

so wasnt a 'party' as such.....was lovely though just to have evryone together to they could all meet each other again with the new babies....cos thry not seen each other since my wedding in november xx

Awwww...that's so cute of them! You're lucky to have such good friends and familiy :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back