feet killing today but last night so worth it

mumofmany

Reaction score
it was my husbands 30th birthday the other day so i arranaged a suprise party for him, so many people turned up more than i expected and everyone had a fab time, my husband was so shocked especially as i arranged it at his work where he is a chef and he made his own buffet in the morning, trying to keep a straight face when he was telling me about this buffet he was making for an important customer hehe. anyway come midnight everyone wanted to carry on to the local club so i drove everyone and then went in, i cant believe i was dancing till 2am, my feet are killing me but the rest of me is fine, i can laugh at everyone today cause they all have hangovers and i dont. anyone else planned a night out whilst pregnant or had a night out dont tell me i'm the only daft one.

Loool you party animal.
Glad to see that even in pregnancy shaking a leg is still fun.
Glad hubby had a great birthday.

it wasnt a club but a bar club if you get me? was actually quite fun. got to people watch then at the end of the night got to everyone looking crappy lol! thats a really lovely thing you did for hubby though! x

Ha, nice one! I went out last week, and managed to wear ridculous shoes, and boogie for a bit! I was moaning about my feet hurting at the end of the night, and my hubby bless him, was like 'is it becuase your feet and ankles have swollen'! I was 'no, you cheeky sod, its becuase these shoes are ridiculous'. Caved in and went and got chips and cheese, and was tucked up in bed by 1am!
I intend to keep parting as long as I can, lol!
x

it was my husbands 30th birthday the other day so i arranaged a suprise party for him, so many people turned up more than i expected and everyone had a fab time, my husband was so shocked especially as i arranged it at his work where he is a chef and he made his own buffet in the morning, trying to keep a straight face when he was telling me about this buffet he was making for an important customer hehe. anyway come midnight everyone wanted to carry on to the local club so i drove everyone and then went in, i cant believe i was dancing till 2am, my feet are killing me but the rest of me is fine, i can laugh at everyone today cause they all have hangovers and i dont. anyone else planned a night out whilst pregnant or had a night out dont tell me i'm the only daft one.

haha thats good, I bet he didn't complain about the food!

Awww, how lovely of you - sounds like a very successful surprise :lol:

How funny that he made his own buffet :rofl:

My last night out was a Christmas works doo, I was about 36 or 37 weeks - I was bloody knackered the next week after!!! Well worth a last boogie though :dance: Who knows when you'll next be able to do it eh!

im the same as emma last night out was xmas but i only lasted till about 2300!!normally mess do's last till 4ish in the morning but not this call sign!! xx glad you had a good nite and nice surprise for hubby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back