Suprise

mum2be?

Reaction score
Well last night me going out for dinner to oh's mates did not happen instead i was tricked into going to mums first to collect oh wallet which he left there, but as i walk through the door i had all my friends + family suprise me with a baby shower. In all i think about 20 people turned up.

It was absolutly a shock i had no idea they had been planning this for weeks, How they did keep it from me i have no idea as i am a very organised and nosiy person so it must have been hard.

My sister organised the games they were so funny, we had guess the baby, 2 quiz's one about me + guess the baby, pin the baby on the stork, guess the baby food.

The balloons and decorating which a family friend did were amazing she really is very tallented alough i did find out it cost mum £100 just for decs .

Mum also did a wonderful buffet, which went down very well.

The amount of presents we got is untrue so really lovely bits. Cameron is a spoilt baby already and he not even here.

I have got some lovely pics from last night + a video of me comming in the door. which i will post as soon as mum get them on pc today.

**EDIT** few pics**

001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

029-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

oh wow!!! what a lovely surprise!!! you've obviously got lovely family and friends!

awwww what a lovely thought!! Looking forward to seeing the pics and vid!! xxx

Aww thats lovely :D I have that I love my bump top lol! My friend bought it for me! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back