My last....

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Game before I am a mummy!

We r big Bristol city fc fans! I have ha a season ticket for 22 years lol and today was my last game before I have Orlando as the next two games r away and OH won't let me go!

That is all! Exciting

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Wow! Things are getting exciting now aren't they?
I still can't believe I have just over 2 weeks left. Xxx
P.s I hope they win hun.

The drew 0-0 and played like knobs lol!

Oh I know how you feel have a rugby season ticket and DH is away in Italy at the minute and I couldn't go - my last game is 30th December - I will maybe try to squeeze one in during January but finding it hard to stand for the duration now - are first trip with LO will be a wedding followed by an away game LOL

I would leave him at the bus stop :rofl:

Ha ha ha trying to anger u to get baby to pop out lol xx

Bristol rovers vs Bristol city ohhhh now that would make mammy upset if he went for rovers!!
I bet you've already got him a city shirt?!

Lol he has a city sleep suit he he and I knitted him a red and White bobble hat lol

My OH wants to get baby an Arsenal kit! It's quite cute as his mate (who is a HUGE gunners fan and runs a forum of some sorts) is having a baby too due about 6 months after ours so they can take the baby's to the football together :)

Where be that blackbird to, I know where e be, Ee be up yon Worzel tree and I be after E!

My baby is not allowed to like football, he will play rugby or be sent home for being a wuss ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back