Lovella Ashlii Stead - 24/12/2007 *Birth Story Added*

i have never heard the name but i love it, shes so cute

Congrats hun :clap:
You have such a beautiful baby, and I just love the name- very pretty and unique!

Meg xx

wow what a brilliant birth story.
you described everything so well
i cant believe how you were treated! :x :x

couldnt help laughing at this bit though

I Took The Epidural Drip Out Of My Hand & Got Out Of Bed - and Fell Straight Onto The Bloody Floor! :rotfl:

:lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry dat u had a bad time hun dat hospital sounds like 1 big joke. how cud dey just leave u like dat :evil: :evil: horrible.
great story any way hun xx

Thanks for sharing your story hun. Lovella is adorable :D

When I read about the way your midwife treated you I was so mad. Some really need to change their jobs don't they. I just can't understand it, I know if I were a midwife I would try my hardest to make every womans experience wonderful for them.

I just hope I don't get a mean one as I really don't think gas and air and my mouth would mix!!! :wink:

:shock: omg no wonder it tok you so long to post the story.. I'm glad your still positive after that experience. was like a mini horror story. I'd have complained about your treatment :cry: congrats on your gorgeous baby girl :hug:

Oh My God!

Your daughter is beautiful but that story is awful. I can't believe you effectively had to clean up after yourself; what century do we live in again?!

I wasn't scared about birth before but I bloody am now! :puke:

Oh No Please Dont Be Scared. Sorry :(

I Would Honestly Do It All Again Without a Second Thought.. Every Second Really Is Worth It & My Story Is a Rare Experience Thankfully. It Was Pure Bad Luck That It Was Very Very Busy Over Xmas So All The Staff Were Stressed,Busy & Delayed. So Please Dont Worry Hun, Im Sure You'll Have a Lovely Experience and So Will I Second Time Round :)

I Seriously Missed The Whole Experience After It Was Over & I Wanted To Do It All Again. No Matter What - It Was Still The Most Empowering Experience Of My Life & I'll Always Cherish The Memory :) Hormones Are a Funny Thing Lol, I Suppose Its Natures Way Of Ensuring We Do It All Again :D

Aw Carly that's so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to placate me; I think I've calmed down a bit now!!

Your daughter really is beautiful xxx

Wow Carly I held my breath through the whole of your story and now I'm just speechless! It's unbelievable the way you were treated :cry:

:shock: :shock: Bloody hell! What a story. You did amazingly hun you really did! My mouth is still wide open from reading that although sadly I know that things like that can happen in hospital, I was left in that state when I had an operation, covered in blood etc and couldnt get out of bed. Tis why I vow to have a homebirth, fingers crossed!!!!

xx

:shock: :shock: i can't believe what an awful time you had hon! are you going to complain? its unbelievable to think that you could be treated like that. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: :shock:
Oh sweetie I am almost in tears after reading your story. Giving birth should be such a special time and the midwives job is to make it wonderful for you and be there with you throughout your labour and birth (I don't understand why Luke was not allowed to stay with you). Straight after the birth the midwife should have cleaned everything up so you could spend your time bonding with your new baby.

I feel astounded after reading that- I truly hope it is a rare case and am so sorry that was your first birth experience.

I really believe you should write a letter to the head of the hospital and head of the maternity unit- explain to them in detail what you have written for us, your treatment was not acceptable.

:cry: :cry: You poor thing, I just feel like giving you a huge hug. You are a very brave and strong woman.

Meg xx

Wow carly, what a birth story! God, I can't believe you were treated so badly :hug: You should at least write to the hospital detailing your treatment, it might make them look at their practices and how they treat women (might improve for next time :lol:)

Lovella looks adorable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back