Beautelle Kaytii Stead

BabyLove

Reaction score
Born Friday 20th February 2009 At 8:44am Weighing 9lbs 3oz :)

She weighed the EXACT same as Lovella did at birth! Good, quick labour at a birthing centre using gas & air for the last hour.. ( i must say.. i think its crap! )

Very mild contractions woke me at 1:32am Friday morning then became regular at 1:55am, coming every 4 minutes. They intensified at 6:20am, and started coming every 2 minutes at 6:40am. Luke rang my mum to come & stay with Lovella ( My 14 month old ), then rang an ambulance, by now there was hardly a gap between contractions & everything became a mad rush - with me becoming very abusive lol. Got to the birthing centre about 7:10am. Was examined at 8am and was 5cm.. Then started using gas and air for a few contractions which i found to be absolute rubbish! I suddenly started pushing whilst kneeling over the chair on the floor & couldnt control anything that happened from that point on, My body literally took over. It was amazing & something i didnt experience in my first labour. I got on the bed and just went with it, Just 6 minutes later at 8:44am my baby girl arrived into the world a healthy 9lbs 3oz :D Pleased to say i had no tears, scratches etc & needed no stitches :cheer: The after care was just brilliant with such lovely midwives too.

Lovella is absolutely brilliant with her new little sister & has surprised me by how gentle & understanding she seems to be at such a young age. She strokes her constantly, saying "Awwwww" and smiling. Adorable :)

Beautelle Kaytii Stead

Image004.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

S7002148.jpg
2.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

Thanks for all your well wishes :hug: x

Congratulations honey, Shes beautiful, and i Love her name, I can really See Lovella in her, in the photo where shes in her moses basket!!!
Im so chuffed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! Congratulations, I remember your birth story with Lovella..It was awful! I'm so glad you had a great birth this time. Beautelle is gorgeous!

aww congrats carly! born on my sister's birthday, its a good day! i cant see the piccy as i'm at work- will look on my own pc later! x x x x

Congratulations Carly and well done. xxx

Thank you :hug: x

Yeah, i forgot to say she's the complete image of Lovella! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back