We're Home x

BabyLove

Reaction score
Thanks To Everyone For All Your Well Wishing, I Hope Your All Doing Great :hug: I Promise I'll Get My Birth Story On Here As Soon As Ive Got a Spare Bloody Year :shock: Lol, Nah.. I'll Do It As Soon As I Have Time After This Xmas Stuff Is Over etc :) We Got Home 10am Christmas Morning. Me & Baby Are Doing Great & Im Just Sooooooooo Happy. I Feel Complete :)

Thank You To Michelle For Keeping Everyone Updated & Good Luck To Everyone Ready To Pop.. Nothing Is Ever Going To Prepare You For a Single Second Of Labour, Its Truly An Amaing Individual Experience That Chanel's Deep Into Emotions You Thought You Never Had. Of Course Its Very Scary,Painful,Hard Work etc But My God It Is Just Immensely Magical Which Im Still On a High From. All The Best, You Can Do It xxx :hug: :hug:

Lovella Ashlii Stead x I Cry My Eyes Out, I Love Her That Much.

*Pictures Removed* :)

She's gorgeous chick, looking forward to reading your story xx

Congratulations Carly, Lovella is absolutely beautiful! but hoe can she not not be with you for her mum? :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww Carly! welldone :cheer: she is so so very beautiful, Im not suprised you cry when you look at her :D

xx

She is absolutely beautiful, huge congratualtions lady! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back