Love is.......

marge

Reaction score
........when your DH lets you test his sperm!

Bless my DH finally humoured me on sat eve and let me test his spermies! We used a test from 'access diagnostics' which was really cheap compared to Boots.

I tested myself a few weeks ago with the FSH tests (think thats what it is) and it came back negative which was great and means I should be ok and DH's test came back positive so looks like his swimmers are all good too!

It was rather strange testing his sperm rather than wanting it to make a baby! :shock: but it was fun to :wink:

I think thats love that is!! :hug: to my DH!

My DH did his test from access diagnostics a couple of weeks ago and it was so sweet.... we did do it together though.

It is kinda weird doing it for testing purposes though

glad both your tests were fine.... we told our doc that we'd done them and I think it made him realise that we're quite serious about it all

good luck
c

Thanks love and good luck to you too!

My friends at work think I'm a bit mad doing tests and all that but they all have kids!

I will mention to our doc when I speak to him about blood results, just so they know we'ren ot messing around - I think I tell them to much anyway, I'm sure they get bored haering about my temps and CM!!

:hug: good luck, hope you make a baby soon

My DH must love me lots then.. he suggested testing himself :dance: I don't see a point in testing as I fell pregnant last year. ( m/c at 5 weeks though), but at least we got a proof that we can naturally conceive :dance: Good luck :hug:

Oh that is sweet that he suggested testing himself!

Thanks for the wishes of luck guys but I think AF is on her way as my temps dropped this morning :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back