Lots of Faint Lines On tests and Brown spotting

HHenry30

Reaction score
Hello!

So my husband and I started to discuss having a baby. We weren’t actively trying hard yet. Been trying to just get my body straight. No caffeine, cut back wine, keeping my diet clean and working out daily. Prenatal vitamins on deck the past two months.

I have an appointment with my new OBGYN next Tuesday to discuss family planning but this past Monday I took a test because I had hunch and saw a faint line. And another on Tuesday. Then I bought a different brand of test and another positive.

I freaked out at first because I remember having a night last week of stress and drank a whole bottle of wine, thinking I couldn’t be pregnant. I know I’m an idiot. After not having any for two months.

Then I talked to some people that let my mind rest before my appointment and I started to get excited.

Since my positive tests I’ve had light cramping and now brown spotting a day before my period is supposed to start. If I’m pregnant I’d only be about two weeks at this point. Is this a miscarriage? I’m so worried. Called my on office today and the nurse may bring me in for bloodwork today or tomorrow prior to my appointment. I’m just in agony waiting.

any insight?

thank you!!

Those lines aren’t faint at all. They’re very strong. Brown blood is old blood and is common around the time your period is due.

Pregnancy is calculated from the date of your last period so you’ll actually be four weeks or more by now.

Congrats!

Oh really? That’s insane? Even the minor cramps are normal? Wow!

Wow thank you so much! My ob moved my appointment to tomorrow. I’m glad she got me in a little early. Hoping it will ease my mind.

How’d it go? Those are strong positives. Congratulations!

I’m confirmed pregnant! It’s still super early but she said everything was normal so far. But again, it’s really early. Had blood work, will go in for more next week to confirm levels are increasing :)

I’m confirmed pregnant! It’s still super early but she said everything was normal so far. But again, it’s really early. Had blood work, will go in for more next week to confirm levels are increasing :)
Congratulations. I Had mega cramps and spotting with my son.
Happy healthy 9 months to you x

Congratulations :)

Come and join us in tri1 if you want others to talk to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back