Lost our baby too

NickyB

Reaction score
You don't really think it will happen to you do you? We conceived so effortlessly we thought we'd be really lucky and everything would be great.

I suffered some bleeding a few weeks ago, but really very little and I thought it had been brought on by a smear test, but I guess now it was a threatened miscarriage. I had more bleeding on Thursday, went to the doctors and it looked good still, I had a couple of scans at the doctors on Frday, then the EPAU and I've been in pain and bleeding since. I don't know why i want to tell, but it feels like it'll help.

I'm trying to keep positive, and I'm thinking that at least my husband and I know we want kids sooner rather than later, and this will give us a little more time to get out of our personal debt. But it sucks nevertheless.

just wanted to say sorry hun for your loss.

here if you ever want to talk :hug:

Sorry to hear your news honey. xxx

Hey, thanks for all your comments.

Is it supposed to hurt this much, it's like the worst period pains I've ever ever had. How long does this last?

NickyB I had one very sharp pain a few days b4 i m/c then after i had m/c i had pains on and off 4 a few days. :hug:

I've been in a lot of pain as well hun. The last 3 days I have really bad period cramps which make me feel a bit sicky and I'm still suffering from really nasty back and hip ache which I've had since conceiving....but the rest of my syptoms have all gone now... can eat and drink what I want and I'm not really tired anymore.
I bleed quite heavy every now and then but then I'm ok the rest of the day.

Thank goodness for co-codamol!! :pray:

Im so sorry and i just wanted to pop in asnd give you a hug and say time is agrea t healer, dont hide behind your pain.

Last night turned into the worst day of my life. I thinkI basically expelled everything in one go. It felt how I imgine labour to be, I had cramps that felt like contractions, was forced into the whole yelling/moaning thing you expect/hear about in labour. So much blood and so muhc tissue which I guess was my lining came away, I was in constant agony for five hours. We phoned NHS direct when I was a bit worried about how much blood I'd lost, it was dripping out of me in vast quantity. They weren't any help, just said it varies. I was never prepared for that at all. I can't express how bad the pain was.

What's miscarriage actually been like for other people? I just imagined I'd have messy/painful periods for a couple of weeks while it all came out slowly, I didn't imagine I'd almost be giving birth to that much 'stuff'. We couldn't find anything on the internet, I just felt totally underprepared for it.

Sorry for all the information, and sorry if others aren't quite ready to talk about theirs yet.

Morning nicky, your MC sounds very simillar vto my experiences and it is bloody painful and is uncomfortable and everything else you have said.
Nothing prepares you for how bad they can be, you think its just guna be a bit of blood and over asap, not all the time.

Im sorry you have gone through all this but theres nothing to stop you from having more baboes when you are mentally and physically well enough for it.
:hug:

Thanks hun, there's this little part of me that worries for next time, but I have to keep telling myself it won't necessarily be the same. The OH is being perfect which helps! :)

hun so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:

Every m/c is different but im sorry you had to go through that i know how painful it can be, im glad your OH is being supportive that really does help.

I always believe that a m/c is a trial pregnancy run so your body can get prepared for the real one, iin no way am i saying this baby wasnt real because it will always be in your heart so next time all will be good (hope this makes sense)

Am thinking of you and please just PM if you wanna chat at all :hug: :hug:

My twins stopped growing at 9 weeks and I haven't had any signs of miscarriage yet apart from some slight spotting and bachache last Sunday. I am now booked in for the op tomorrow which I think is best as I don't know how long it will take naturally. My husband and I have know for nearly a week now as I had a scan and we have talked and supported each other all week. We feel so sad but are looking forward to trying again. Big hugs to you for your loss too. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back