Lost LO last week

daddychris

Reaction score
Hi. We lost our LO last week. Andrea had had some bleeding but had m/c Friday. We have named him Sam (although 6 weeks we didn't know if a boy or girl, it seems right to say him). I'm not sure how I feel, I looked through some of the posts for miscarriage last night and got quite upset. We have Charlotte who is doing so well at keeping both me and Andrea going. It is a bit like she knows that we need cheering up so will give us a beautiful big smile. We will just take it as it goes, there will be times when I think of Sam and what could have been and then am really thankful that we already have one beautiful child and hopefully can go on to give her another brother or sister. Thanks for listening.

so sorry for you loss, we are all here if you ever need to talk anytime xx :hug: :hug:

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry for you and Andrea - I was talking to her via PM last week, so please pass on my condolenses to her.

I know what you mean about your LO giving you a huge smile - its so special isn't it.

Look after Andrea and yourself - I'll be thinking of you. And good luck when the time comes to TTC again.

Valentine Xxx

Im so sorry for Your and Andrea's loss, I hope you have the strength to get through this awful time...and yeah take comfort in your beautiful little girl, Hugs to you all :hug:

We went to have a scan today to check everything had come away and thankfully it had. No more procedures needed thank goodness. Just need time now to come to terms and try again.

:cry: I'm really really sorry, take care of yourselves, both of you. I know you are really hurting right now - yet as SydneysMum says, time is a great healer.

All the best :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back