lost my plug

susie

Reaction score
this afteroon had my bloody show :D but now i'm chitting it :shock: been having contractions irregular for a few days and not very painful but seems like things are really gearing up now heres to it not being much longer, and in advance if i go before you Midna i am sooooo sorry :hug:

oooo How exciting!!!! :D Oh good Luck lovie hope things move along for you, Dont worry You will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks both of you i'm hoping this is it but as my mum says she was like this for about a week with me :shock: i think i will go soon though i'm hot and sweaty and just feel ready :D

I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet. I had a show last Thursday and have been having contractions on and off for 2 weeks now but still no sign of little one. They'll come when they are good and ready.

Good luck if it is time for you though. :hug: xx

michelles1985 said:
I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet. I had a show last Thursday and have been having contractions on and off for 2 weeks now but still no sign of little one. They'll come when they are good and ready.

Good luck if it is time for you though. :hug: xx

still nothing :( with my dd i had my show and had her about 12 hours later but nothing is happening here and the pains have eased alot so maybe i wont be beating all you overdue ladies afterall. The main annoyance is wind up my back bum ouch :x

good luck, hopefully not long for you now :hug:

Anything happening yet? I had loads of pains last night and really thought it was time for my little one to come. They were like period pains. However by 8am, they died off and nothing has happened since :(
You had any more pains or signs? :hug:

Hope it's not long now. xx

michelles1985 said:
Anything happening yet? I had loads of pains last night and really thought it was time for my little one to come. They were like period pains. However by 8am, they died off and nothing has happened since :(
You had any more pains or signs? :hug:

Hope it's not long now. xx

hi yep i'm still niggling and still bits of mucus but nothing else :x cant believe it hasnt happend yet its just increasing my anxiety :(

I know how you feel, just hang in there. Not long to go for us now. :hug:
Let me know if anything happens. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back