Losing faith

TeeUK

Reaction score
I am starting to lose faith that my pregnancy is continuing as it should...I have no symptoms and boobs just feel normal again, no pain, not swollen anymore. I drank a pint of water last night and did not wake up to pee, normally I'm up at least twice in night.....I am starting to think it's another mmc :sad:

Also been getting a sore tummy with pains, dull ache and sometimes shooting, I just don't know what to think

Try not to worry. I have on and off days with sore boobs, not everyone has them all the time or even at all, and the aches and shooting pains are probably just your womb growing. When it gets to a certain size it stops pressing on your bladder so I wouldn't worry about not getting up. Some nights I,m up 5 times a night and other night's I don,t get up at all, even after a drink.

Last edited:
I also felt like this a week or so ago as my symptoms seemed to disappear and I had some pains. To be honest I think they are stretching pains as I hit 11 weeks and started feeling sick again. Now I'm once again peeing during the night and feeling constantly nauseas. I think symptoms coming and going is completely normal hun but if you need reassurance why don't you give your midwife a ring xxx

Try not to worry hun, symptoms ease up and come and go the further into tri1 you get.

I moaned to my mum yesterday morning that I was feeling 'too myself' again and it worried me, then in the afternoon I almost vomitted over a table in her office! lol

If you're really worried hun, call your midwife or get to an epu and don't take no for an answer.

xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls you have been very reassuring x

I just rang midwife in floods of tears told her my concerns and she said to stop stressing and everything I'm feeling is normal...she said the fact that I'm crying all the time shows my hormones are up so that's a good sign....she said as long as I'm not bleeding or have discharge they won't scan me before 29th...also said even with mmc at this late stage you would normally have some kind of discharge....I can't honestly remember if I did or not on my mmc 5yrs ago, I just remember going for scan at 11 weeks and told baby died at 8 weeks...... but I know I did have discharge last year with a twin pregnancy...about 11 days after posstive test I had brown discharge for weeks, they didn't scan me till I was 11 weeks either and then told me twins stopped at 6 weeks!

I know some people don't have any signs of mmc...then find out at 12 week scan. I am just terrified that will be me. It doesn't feel like Christmas, I feel like I'm wishing it away to my scan comes quick...

I'm going to try and pull myself together, I've got a kitchen being fitted this weekend so hopefully that will take my mind of stuff....then Monday I'm going to do some retail therapy! ....I only have one pair of trs and I can't do them up anymore...good sign I hope xxx

Hi Tee,

As the others have said, try not to worry :hugs:I too have days when i feel 'normal' again and actually miss redecorating the toilet. But i have to count my blessings that pickle is giving me a rest.

I picked up a cold yesterday and had a high temp yesterday and today I feel normal and therefore worried.

I guess so long as there is no bleeding & pain we can only remain positive until our scans.

Hoping that all goes really well for you xx

I've had all sorts of pains and although my symptoms were pretty much constant this time, with Sam they disappeared all the time and I didn't feel pregnant at all a lot of the time. Really hope everything's ok x

Thank you xx I have calmed down a bit now....I feel like Jekyll and Hyde most days...I go from being in a rage to crying my eyes out...it's like a never ending pmt lol

Hun if u are really worried why not see if there are private scans around. Would be money well spent if u can relax over Xmas period,
I have also in past had a mmc and I was freaking out this time. Only symptoms I really had were until about 11 weeks. I had my scan on Monday and am now 13 weeks.
Trust me u do freak out and I am the worst for it. Specially as I didn't have ms. Growing pains are a good sign and I have had quite a few painful ones so far. Just try to stay calm. A lot easier said then done (I really should take my own advise lol). Xxxx

Oh sweetheart please try not to worry, although I know that's easier said than done.

I felt like this when I stopped feeling sick and my boobs stopped hurting at 9 weeks. My sickness came back a week ago but still no aching boobs. I was convinced yesterday that it would be bad news, but there was my beautiful little person breakdancing in my belly!

I truly do understand what you're going through. If I can be of any comfort at all please feel free to pm me :hug: xxx

I know what you mean about the lack of symptoms, mine seem to have totally gone so I'm worrying like crazy what my scan on Monday is going to show! My sickness has never been bad, only feeling a little sick every now and then so my mind has been racing for weeks! Right now I dont feel pregnant at all.

Fingers crossed everything is ok for you hun! Im sure it will be! Try to relax (easier said than done i know) and enjoy Christmas.

I am starting to lose faith that my pregnancy is continuing as it should...I have no symptoms and boobs just feel normal again, no pain, not swollen anymore. I drank a pint of water last night and did not wake up to pee, normally I'm up at least twice in night.....I am starting to think it's another mmc :sad:

Also been getting a sore tummy with pains, dull ache and sometimes shooting, I just don't know what to think

Everything you have said there is exactly what i have been like and i went for my scan today and everything is fine so try not to worry hun, its normal to lose symptoms or for them to come and go after a while! The dull ache and shooting pains again, ive had those for the past few days, it will just be everything expanding, all very normal, i know its easy to say try not to worry, i cant even take my own advice lol but i'm sure everything is fine hun xx

I was exactly the same! Honestly, I know it is easier said than done, but please try not to worry! I felt 'normal' from about 9 weeks! The only thing that has stayed constant is my extreme hunger! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back