niggly night but not sure why

serenitylove

Reaction score
ok girls sorry need to pick your brains as i never have braxton hicks or had a natural birth sent alot of evening last night with a dull ache with odd shooting pain in my lower tum just above bikini line does this sound like building up to birth type niggles or more like a wee infec possible starting once i went to sleep it stopped but scared me a bit last night help!

i had this last night!!! No idea what it was as this is my first baby!!! It ended up with a few stabbing pains but they didnt last long!!!

Lisa i cant belive it, i had like period pain cramps last night!! and it went all the way around to my lower back and it scared the shit out of me!
But woke up this morning and--- NOTHING. thank god.
Do you want it to be the start of things?
I dont.. not for another 2 weeks or preferable 4 :D

Lisa i cant belive it, i had like period pain cramps last night!! and it went all the way around to my lower back and it scared the shit out of me!
But woke up this morning and--- NOTHING. thank god.
Do you want it to be the start of things?
I dont.. not for another 2 weeks or preferable 4 :D

thankgod im not going mad girls lol iv had it a few times this morning as well gona ask midwife in a min when i see her so il let you know

id like it to be the start for me as im having baby 2 days befor my birthday as im having section dont want to be in pain on bday [selfish i know] next few weeks would be better but not this week lol

i got a feeling Noa will come on OHs birthday which he is hoping for, but im not! Birthdays need to be seperated! :D

Sounds quite positive SL! Maybe we're both in slow labour x x if you go naturally will they let you have vbac or will you be rushed for c section?

Sounds quite positive SL! Maybe we're both in slow labour x x if you go naturally will they let you have vbac or will you be rushed for c section?

they sid unless i prgress at a very fast pace then will still be section would be lovely to start myself tho just to experience it

just seen mw she said it quiet normal and common to feel this although she has sent wee off just to be sure but probably babys head getting nested properly down ready so who knows!!

Hope you progress fast then x lol x

haha you know i will have the dream labour :D :D everything will be smooth and painfree :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back