Hello Ladies!

Amylize

Reaction score
:wave:

I think im prob 5 - 6 weeks prob closer to 6, and keep getting like a dull ache (not as bad as a period cramp) just a dull ache which disappears but ive had it a few times now.

Plus the tops of my legs had a dull ache last night??

Anybody know what i mean??

Or am i just worrying over nothing....

xx

Oh me too! I feel almost as if I am going to have my period, but not quite as bad?? It has been making me feel quite worried but it seems that it's quite common - according to google! :lol:

Tops of my legs/thighs really aching and sore to touch yesterday and today - what is that all about?!!

Oh me too! I feel almost as if I am going to have my period, but not quite as bad?? It has been making me feel quite worried but it seems that it's quite common - according to google! :lol:

Tops of my legs/thighs really aching and sore to touch yesterday and today - what is that all about?!!

THAT's exaacyly what it feels like but not as bad! I hope it's normal! I am trying to stay positive! If my legs have hurt before i have usually had a water infection?! But dnt seem to have any other sysmptoms of this....

xx

Don't worry it's normal :) I got a fair bit of achy cramping in the first few weeks but it's eased off now. Some women get it the whole way through. My MW told me the other day that as long as it's not unbearable and frequent like contractions you have nothing to worry about. The first few weeks are really tough with worrying about every little niggle...I am now the queen of google..but the fear for me has now lessened and I'm just keeping positive. No bleeding or major cramps = generally a healthy pregnancy x

I havent had aching in my legs, but have most deffinatly in my tummy! was worrying me, like a pulling feeling.. I'm glad its not just me!

Don't worry it's normal :) I got a fair bit of achy cramping in the first few weeks but it's eased off now. Some women get it the whole way through. My MW told me the other day that as long as it's not unbearable and frequent like contractions you have nothing to worry about. The first few weeks are really tough with worrying about every little niggle...I am now the queen of google..but the fear for me has now lessened and I'm just keeping positive. No bleeding or major cramps = generally a healthy pregnancy x

soooooooooooooooooooooo glad it's normal!!!!!!! Glad to hear your having a happy pregnancy!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back