Bad Tummy pains...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Hey Girlies..
You must be sick of my worry posts by now, but...

This morning about 4am i woke up with quite bad tummy pains..
This sounds sooo stupid.. but in my Dream i was giving Birth...
And i rember in my dream people shoutin "PUSSSSSSSSSSSH" and you know sometimes in your dream you do things. like kick a ball lol etc.. (or is that just me lol) :rotfl:
Well.. i think i must have really been pushing.. lol..
I dont know if this caused the pain, but i've been abit worried all day, as got a dull ache, i know some pains are normally jus wondered how much of a pain tho, feels like normal AF pains at mo, but this morning alot worse, but not happened since.. no spotting or anything either...

Also i want to lose some weight.. is losing weight whilst pregnant safe? i dont mean really hard excersize, i mean swimming or something.. xx

I'd not worry about the pains unless its accompanied by bleeding and cramping. Otherwise you'll end up worrying about every twinge and drive yourself silly with worry possibly. It may well have been due to constipation or wind, both of which are common in first tri.

And trying to lose weight per se in pregnancy isn't advisable. By all means do moderate exercise but we aware to keep your heart rate down to IIRC 120 BPM. If it elevates over this you are depriving the LO of oxygen as it goes to you to keep up with the increased heartrate and demand. And to regulate your body temp as overheating yourself isn't good for LO in there. Same as not sitting in a really hot bath etc, just be sensible and keep an eye on temp.

Swimming, walking, cycling etc all are ok :) Just be aware that often in first tri extreme tiredness sets in and you possibly won't feel like doing anything other than crawling up the stairs to sleep for a few weeks.

Eating sensibly, good foods, and not stuffing your face with crap will all go toward good weight gain. Your body stores fat when PG anyways.

i'm sixe 12, so not overweight, but i'd prefer to have a nice bump, not a flabby one, at the mo i jus feel really bloated.. i used to swim an awfall lot. was my main sport, and not done it in a while, i was thinkin of going once of twice a week, to try keep toned up? not really lose weight as such..
I jus dont want to pile on the pounds and be massively over weight,.. end of day baby comes first hehe.. but tryin to avoid weight gain if can...

thanks for reply chick xxx

<embed></embed>

Hey Girlies..
You must be sick of my worry posts by now, but...

This morning about 4am i woke up with quite bad tummy pains..
This sounds sooo stupid.. but in my Dream i was giving Birth...
And i rember in my dream people shoutin "PUSSSSSSSSSSSH" and you know sometimes in your dream you do things. like kick a ball lol etc.. (or is that just me lol) :rotfl:
Well.. i think i must have really been pushing.. lol..
I dont know if this caused the pain, but i've been abit worried all day, as got a dull ache, i know some pains are normally jus wondered how much of a pain tho, feels like normal AF pains at mo, but this morning alot worse, but not happened since.. no spotting or anything either...

Also i want to lose some weight.. is losing weight whilst pregnant safe? i dont mean really hard excersize, i mean swimming or something.. xx

I'd not worry about the pains unless its accompanied by bleeding and cramping. Otherwise you'll end up worrying about every twinge and drive yourself silly with worry possibly. It may well have been due to constipation or wind, both of which are common in first tri.

And trying to lose weight per se in pregnancy isn't advisable. By all means do moderate exercise but we aware to keep your heart rate down to IIRC 120 BPM. If it elevates over this you are depriving the LO of oxygen as it goes to you to keep up with the increased heartrate and demand. And to regulate your body temp as overheating yourself isn't good for LO in there. Same as not sitting in a really hot bath etc, just be sensible and keep an eye on temp.

Swimming, walking, cycling etc all are ok :) Just be aware that often in first tri extreme tiredness sets in and you possibly won't feel like doing anything other than crawling up the stairs to sleep for a few weeks.

Eating sensibly, good foods, and not stuffing your face with crap will all go toward good weight gain. Your body stores fat when PG anyways.

i'm sixe 12, so not overweight, but i'd prefer to have a nice bump, not a flabby one, at the mo i jus feel really bloated.. i used to swim an awfall lot. was my main sport, and not done it in a while, i was thinkin of going once of twice a week, to try keep toned up? not really lose weight as such..
I jus dont want to pile on the pounds and be massively over weight,.. end of day baby comes first hehe.. but tryin to avoid weight gain if can...

thanks for reply chick xxx

<embed></embed>

Sherlock said:
I'd not worry about the pains unless its accompanied by bleeding and cramping.quote]

I agree with this bit.

Swimming is fine during pregnancy, in fact, it is supposed to help with training the muscles you use in labour! (Strengthening them can't be a bad thing!)

I also think it's good in pregnancy to try to stay in good health (eating good stuff) because at the end of the day, if you're anything like a lot of us (me included) you'll take a fancy to baaaaad food lol

Anyway, try not to worry hun :hug: I always say this but if you are concerned, just call your MW and she'll be able to give you more info and tell you what to look out for and when to worry etc.

xx

Sherlock said:
I'd not worry about the pains unless its accompanied by bleeding and cramping.quote]

I agree with this bit.

Swimming is fine during pregnancy, in fact, it is supposed to help with training the muscles you use in labour! (Strengthening them can't be a bad thing!)

I also think it's good in pregnancy to try to stay in good health (eating good stuff) because at the end of the day, if you're anything like a lot of us (me included) you'll take a fancy to baaaaad food lol

Anyway, try not to worry hun :hug: I always say this but if you are concerned, just call your MW and she'll be able to give you more info and tell you what to look out for and when to worry etc.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back