Are these pains normal???

MissSara

Reaction score
I'm asking because i know you will all be totally honest with me.
After my last MC i'm really lucky to be pregnant again and unlike last time i have done 2 test which are a strong posative and last time they were really really faint.

I have no bleeding but keep getting like a dull aching in pelviv area, and little twinges. it happens everyday day and the dull ache is constantly there ( unless i'm starting to imagine it now)

Is this normal??? I'm more worried because of the MC i had started with some pains but then i bleed too. I am just worrying myself sooo much, finding it hard to sleep at night and really really biting my partners head off at everything, i also don't have the painfull boobs, but is that because its to early or might i just not get them???

So many questions

I'm not going to the doctors because i'm to scared and to be honest there isn't anything they could do anyway, i still believe they were the cuase of most of my upset over my MC last time, them and the hospital treating me so poorly.
Answers anyone???? xxx

From my own experience and it's been said many times on here, it's common to feel twinges/aches/AF type cramps in the first tri.

I can totally understand your anxiety though :hug:

Not everybody gets tender boobs. Some people don't get any symptoms at all and others get all the symptoms going.

I'm not sure what I can say to reassure you.

Maybe visit your GP over the next week/two and see if they will offer an early scan due to your previous m/c.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what happened to you previously with your GP.

Try and relax if you can, easier said than done I know.

Hi hun

I think the rule is not to worry unless the pains are together with bleeding or the pains are sever you're rolling around the floor lol. Twinges of pain in pregnancy is very normal and healthy as it means your body is preparing for a bigger baby in there. I've had twinges as well and yes it can be worrying but unless you've got bleeding with it then I don't think there's a lot you can do about it but hope that it's normal which in most cases it is. I've had one occasion with this pregnancy where I got a shooting pain in my vaginal area, I mean what is that all about :rotfl:. I also have rumbling appendix and thats been a tad worse recently as in the pain is there more often that it was but it's not constant and i'm not feeling sick or anything with it so I know it's safe at the moment but beleive me i'm still scared that this baby is going to force the grumbling into the real thing. Anyway I'm going off on one now but yes sounds normal to me if you're not getting bleeding and it's not unbearable pain.

Yeah i know i'm worrying alot and i feel going to the Gp will make me worry more.
I have a good feeling about this pregnancy but as you know once yoy have had a MC all i tend to do is see the worse in everything xxx

Hi

Yeah I completly understand your fears. I havent had a confirmed mc but I did have a major bleed with Joanna at 9 weeks and feel perhaps she was a twin because I passed some huge clots and had labour type pains until I passed what looked like a fetus but it was never confirmed and I'm petraifed of that happening with this pregnancy. I don't feel very pregant either which doesnt help. I've had a bit of morning sickness and headaches but like you no sore breasts or anything like that. I think we'll relax more later in the pregnancy. I'm so bad with the bleeding thing that I refuse to have sex of any kind at the moment but at least my wrist will be well exercised :rotfl: well I got to make him feel loved one way or another lol.

lol :rotfl:
Yeah my OH is on the no sex ban until i get to a safe 12 weeks, i kow it seems a little harsh but thats how i started to bleed last time when i MC, and yes i know that i was told that wasn't the cause but i'm still taking no risks.

Hi

I totally agree so they'll either have a hand shake from us or do it themselves lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back