loosing the plot...

ema-lou24

Reaction score
ok i really think i am this month!

i think im just spotting the most random things and "hoping" its cos im expecting.

well normally when i have a shower its at setting 7 and thats pretty hot, my OH has it set to 6 as in his words "scalds his balls off"

well last night i had it up at 9 and it still wasnt hot enuf!

this is quite weird for me, i think im loosing the plot:wall2:

going buy my ticker im in the 2ww! x

help!

Don't worry, I'm losing the plot too; I am now 4 days late but still getting :bfn: and am going a bit loopy with not knowing what is going on.

DH thinks that my body is reacting to me wanting to be pregnant so that AF doesn't come. I've not really had any symptoms other than some small twisting twinges in my lower tummy and feeling slightly queasy today.

I was willing AF not to come but now just want either AF or :bfp: :(

It's interesting how this TTC lark can send a normally perfectly normal person a bit crazy!

Last edited:
It's the dreaded 2ww :wall:

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

i was like that the other month annie, i was about 4 days late and just wanted the af to come so that i could start again as it was a bfn

i would love to give my OH a bfp for xmas day, i probably couldnt keep my mouth shut that long haha

i would just be hinting like mad that hes gonna have to start looking into buying me that GSi turbo lol
(this is the deal, i get my dream car if i fall pregnant)

Would be lovely to tell DH on Christmas morning but he would feel put out that I knew and didn't tell him for so long - besides, he is aware of what is going on at the moment so would be hard to hide :)

yeah the OH like that too, even knows im late without telling him, kida freeky at time but cute at same time, also knows when im ovulating b4 i even do a test haha

Good luck!!! I went totally obsessive with my 2WW - I thought I was going mad although i again felt the implantation, had cramps for about two hours on and off - still, it drove me up the wall until i could do a test. :dust:

Fingers crossed for you hun!!What an amazing christmas present for both you and your other half xxx

thinking of you ema lou i was the same last month i had every symptom going or so i thought :wall2: im at the 2ww again very soon and like you will be noticing every little thing as a sign with hope
i have read a few of your posts and really really hope its YOUR month and mine for the :bfp:
if i do should be testing 20th if not before and hope to put a note to my OH in homemade crackers thats if i can keep the smile off my face :)
Last chance for a :bfp:in 2009 sending you loads of baby:dust:
keep us posted xx

Last edited:
thanks sweetie!

hope this is your month too, its scary to think this is the last month in 2009 to try for a lil one.

baby dust to everyone x

this is going to sound really disguating and i apologise!

(im such a symptom spotter on things thats prob not even a symptom)

i went to the loo earlier and i noticed my pee was quite smelly! could this be a symptom or should i be going to the docs for a urine infection lol

i dont know lovely??!! know where your coming from when i was waiting and testing last month i really thought the fact my wee was smelly and bright colour it would be a sign and a bfp!!!

:rotfl: I totally love this forum; you girls are great :) wishing you all the luck in the world for your BFP's xx

No you're not; you just made me laugh so that makes you officially funny :) I hope that your smelly wee means that you are going to get a nice BFP - I will keep my fingers crossed :)

your not dont be silly i have the same thought as you so that makes 2 of this:lol: lets hope the smelly wee gives use a bfp for xmas :rofl:

When are you going to test Ema? :)

i did a cheapo ebay bad boy today, BFN

so im now ging to be a good girl and not test for another few days, i gotta be good for santa coming.

and no more smelly wee anymore hehe

hope u get a BFP soon louise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back