OMG Im Loosing my hair!

ZMD

Reaction score
As the title reads im Loosing my hair!! for the last 3 days every time i touch or brush my hair its falling out im getting worried now.
my hair got really thick whilst i was pregnant and i wondered if i could now be Loosing that extra hair? or i wondered if its due to all the stress i've had lately?

im scared to brush it now Incase i end up bald x

My hair's forever falling out! It could be the extra hair you got while pregnant falling out!

I have this too my fringe fell out and its growing back now i think its normal when your hormone levels go back to normal x

I hope so i've always lost bits of hair like we all do but its quite allot now xx

Yup, me too. I lost hair by the handful after AJ was born. I honestly thought I'd go bald.

I've been losing loads recently too. I keep checking for bald patches :rofl:

Its just the hairs natural cycle.

After both my boys my hair fell out loads - it started when they were a couple of months old and carried on for about 5-6 months. Every time I washed or brushed my hair loads more would come out...it's not noticeable looking at my hair but it feels thinner. Now that it's stopped after having Toby I have hair that's about 3 inches long all over my head so there are annoying little fuzzy bits round the front and if I tie my hair up there's a little layer down at the back :lol:
Totally normal though, and don't worry if it goes on for a while! x

Does anyone else have an advert for the Harley Street hair loss clinic at the top of this page? :lol:

Aslong as its normall and im not going bald that's fine, thanks ladies! i keep checking in the mirror but can't see any bald patches, yet lol! x

HI,
Hair loss in women comes in two types: temporary and permanent.There are three phases of hair life cycle: anagen , catagen and telogen.Hair loss that is connected to pregnancy usually occurs after delivery.Stress is a common cause of reversible hair loss.Omega 3 fatty acids are very beneficial for protection of hair loss as it contain high quality protein source.

:rofl: Hahaha I wouldnt of noticed!

Yeah I got quite worried about my hair for a long time but luckily its gone back to normal now. Now hardly anything comes out. I think so much fell out that my hair scared itself and now nothing comes out lol.

mine is comin out now! i only brush my hair when washed but its handfulls of hair at every bbrush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back