Is it our baby moving or am i loosing the plot

sarl1967

Reaction score
For the past couple of days ive been experiencing strong butterfly feelings and occassionally a pain on my left side (when i say pain its not like a ouch pain hard to explain ) not sure if the pain is the baby catching a ligament when its moving or the baby - feel like im loosing the plot :wall2: .

Butterly feelings could well be baby. The pain could be ligament pain as you are growing. I sometimes get them if I move too quick.

Well you'll know in a couple of weeks for definate, I didn't know either when mine started to move around, but now I know for sure what it feels like and I really can't explain it, Its sometimes wierd I think! Haha x

thats what my DD felt like hun for the fist time. this baby is just doing some popping stuff, feels like popcorn popping lol

yep its baby I started feeling mine at 16 weeks they will get stronger every day I bet x

oooh how exciting Sarl - I agree with the others, you will know in a few weeks as things get stronger, and your'll be like - oh yeah so that was my baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back