looking forward

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Today is my husbands first day back at work after our heartbreaking ordeal. One minute I am fine and the next I am in tears but I have to look forward or I will end up depressed.
I am still bleeding slightly so no idea whats going to happen with periods etc!! I go on holiday in three and a half weeks so I am hoping that whilst on hol or when we get back I'll fall pregnant!!
But I am not even going to do a prenancy test, I worried from the moment I found out I was pregnant and stressed for three months to just go on and loose the baby!!!
So this time I want to go as long as possible without even knowing I am pregnant (I dont drink or smoke so no need to worry about that and when my bleeding stops I will start to take the preganancy iron tablets because they recomend them before pregnancy anyway)
I can only pray and hope everything will be ok this time round (and hope that I am not too sick and ill and end up in hospital again) xxx

Hey hon, glad ur looking forward, know what you mean about not wanting to test tho - got everything crossed for a BFP for you and still thinking of u xxx

Hey FG I know what you mean its a worrying time to start with isnt it but we likely to be more anxious after a MC.... Im glad your thinking positive tho and Im also hoping you get your BFP asap....and all is well.....hugs xxx

Hey, Its only natural that your feeling up and down so dont be too hard on urself. Fingers crossed it works out this time xxx

glad ur trying to be positive its hard going but try keep ur chin up and best of luck x

Hi, thanks so much everyone!!! lets hope we all fall pregnant and have an easy pregnancy and healthy babies!!!!!
Been out and about for the first time today and a so called close friend said 'bloody hell you are not in a very good mood, hope you are going to cheer up for tomorrow!!!'
What does she expect!!!! me to be happy larry!!!!! aaaarrrrrhhhhh!!!!!

Hey Florida Girl, good to see you getting out and about again, I'm glad you have a holiday away, as this will be a lovely break for you both and a fresh start in a way.

Take care and love to see you in the TTC when you are ready X

What a shame ur friend is not very understanding! I assume she has never lost a baby. Take no notice, u'll be urself again when ur ready to be x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back