Look what we bought!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
we went shopping yesterday to Babies R Us and bought these!!

moses basket :D
baby121.jpg

pram :D
baby121212.jpg

swing :D
baby2.jpg

:cheer:

Oooo I got the same moses basket Leanne..... got it last week.

we could be birth day and moses basket twins if we keep this up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chrissy1 said:
Oooo I got the same moses basket Leanne..... got it last week.

we could be birth day and moses basket twins if we keep this up :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: is there anything we dont have the same?!? :rotfl:

Aw, that's lovely! So exciting buying the nice bits isn't it?

Aww they are lovely, it's so exciting isn't it?

Just incase you didn't know, they recomend you only have a baby in a carseat for a maximum of 2 hours at a time.

xJodieLoux said:
Aww they are lovely, it's so exciting isn't it?

Just incase you didn't know, they recomend you only have a baby in a carseat for a maximum of 2 hours at a time.
oh i didnt know what- how come???

I think it's likely to be because they should be lying flat most of the time for their spines. I doubt one trip further would do any harm but I would assume, if you have a travel system, it's better to your lie-flat pram bit over the car seat as a habit.

:cheer: love the moses basket :D and pink swing... but obviously i cant have one of them :lol:

oooh i have the same moses basket.....did u know the star that hangs from the top is musical?? yeah i didnt....nice surprise lol 8)

and i think i have the same travel system......its is the graco quattro one? i have it in caramel!!!

love the swing!! :cheer: xx

Awww, lovely things especially the moses basket. It is getting exciting now isn't it!

claire2711 said:
oooh i have the same moses basket.....did u know the star that hangs from the top is musical?? yeah i didnt....nice surprise lol 8)

and i think i have the same travel system......its is the graco quattro one? i have it in caramel!!!

love the swing!! :cheer: xx

i'm even more of a baby twin with you Claire!! I have the moses basket too and I have the Graco Quattro in caramel. I think the pic of the one Lynsey put up was for the Quattro delux one.

I didn't know that the green star was musical.....how does it work??

I love the basket! I'm not normally a fan of them, but that one is really cute! I love the star!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back