Pram ordered :D

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well.....finally...

Pram is ordered..went for the Oyster Babystyle....needed one that folded down to a really small size cos of our liltle house! and this one was perfect..

Car seat also ordered....a maxi cosy...

and Moses basket bought....

OH MY GOD it all feels a bit real now.....I am def having a baby :D

:love:

xx

Yey! I Love the oyster good choice hun

We picked our pram up from mum's today and car seat now in car :love:

I

Lobe the oyster that's what we're getting!! (not ordered yet though!)

Can I be nosy and ask what Moses basket you got? Haven't found one I like yet! Xx

not sure what make......but its a pale coloured basket with yellow covers. its a winnie the pooh one :) its very sweet. also got a rocking stand......so i can my foot out the bed and rock boo boo back to sleep ha ha x

I got the oyster too!!! What colour did you get? We got it with a black frame and claret covers! And maxi cosi car seat!! Great minds :) xx

I got the oyster too!!! What colour did you get? We got it with a black frame and claret covers! And maxi cosi car seat!! Great minds :) xx

we just went with the black covers but the silver frame...

sam wanted lime green but i put my foot down. ha ha. :)

its just so neat and tidy....ideal for us and folds down into a tiny little package!! :)

its just bonny looking too :) its so weird now, feel so excited :D like its finally hit home!! needed to mind...i was in denial. ha ha

yay! great, its nice to get all organised! :) xx

Yayy, I love the Oyster too but never ended up picking it in the end. It folds so compact and looks lush xx

Yayy :) Your on your way to getting everything :) x

Woo hoo exciting!

I must have missed the oyster in the shop somehow, sounds like its a good one though!

We have the oyster too :dance: we went for the red plush one as it was the last one in the shop so we got it for a wee bit cheaper (well, I think lol).

We paid a bit more for the maxi cosi car seat so we could get the base to put in the car.

Have it up the loft the now but it's unreal how much room all pram things take up :lol:

I ordered my oyster today too! I got the black frame and purple covers. We are buying our crib and ordering the cot from John Lewis/mamas and papas on Monday. I second that, how exciting!!!

Samsgirl! Double excitement! You get it all again when it arrives too. Really makes it feel like a baby is coming when you put it all up. So much easier to imagine. Such a thrilling time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back