Look what we are getting........* NEW PICS PG 3*

Sherry

Reaction score

Free image hosting by http://www.holdthatpic.com/
A boxer puppy :hug:
We have been looking at rescuing a dog/pup and these little men came to the kennels where we have been looking.
We have reserved one of them to go pick up on Friday. Josh is going to be so excited when he gets back from Mum's :D cant wait to see his face.
Need some ideas on a name though ladies.

We're getting a boxer puppy quite soon as well I think, I want one with this colouring. :)

money-penny.jpg

We're stuck for names too, I joined a great boxer forum which had good ideas, just trying to remember what it was called.

:think:

awww good luck to you both, pups are hard work as we found out with Harley :lol:

How cute :hug: I love boxer faces, they're so expressional. If you are having the one on the left (with it's tongue sticking out) if it's a boy, I think you should call him Jack cos of the pirate patch over his eye :)

name ideas:

tyson
bruno
winston
snoop (my dog)
sweep (my other dog)
derek
murphy
bailey
guinness
bob
dave (p says everyine should have a dog called dave)
digger
rocky (very cute!)
rover
ben

all I can think of just now but will dream up some more!

My friends have a boxer called Lennox and they used to have Tyson too but he passed away :(

I used to have two staf's called Tyson and Hatten (after ricky hatten)

100_0009.jpg

I hated it when i had to give them up :cry:
when i get a house me and keeley are gonna get another dog

I love boxers. My friend has one called Brooke and he is just the perfect pet.

I would like a dog but I am a little allergic. xxx

Boxer puppies are the cutest good luck with your new family member :D

Phoned Josh last night and he wants to call him Charlie, so looks like the descision has been made. He cant wait to get home now, says he wanted to get the plane back today :lol:

I am sooooooo excited, we are going to pick him up today :cheer: We have decided on a name and he will be called ROCKY! I am going to have 3 little men and one big lump of a man in my life (hahem - still very much childish I might add). All that testosterone I am going to be headed for a mental breakdown if I dont make myself to be known as MASTER to all of them. Seb will be easy for now but Josh an Alec gang up on me :| :lol:
Will post some of our own pics of him once we get him home. To think he wouldnt have been here now if the kennels hadnt saved him from eternal sleep :(
Laters xx

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I used to have two staf's called Tyson and Hatten (after ricky hatten)

100_0009.jpg

I hated it when i had to give them up :cry:
when i get a house me and keeley are gonna get another dog

My god the dog on the right looks like my Staffy girl Lola
I post a pic of mine in min :shock:

Sherry said:
I am sooooooo excited, we are going to pick him up today :cheer: We have decided on a name and he will be called ROCKY! I am going to have 3 little men and one big lump of a man in my life (hahem - still very much childish I might add). All that testosterone I am going to be headed for a mental breakdown if I dont make myself to be known as MASTER to all of them. Seb will be easy for now but Josh an Alec gang up on me :| :lol:
Will post some of our own pics of him once we get him home. To think he wouldnt have been here now if the kennels hadnt saved him from eternal sleep :(
Laters xx

Have fun! Can't wait to see pics :D

both doggies are loverly ! spec the staffy :wink:

so when we having a pf doggy meet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member