long 1st labour, how long was your second?

Good to know hun, thank you! I am a bit scared of a repeat of last time x

H16 I had an awful labour with my first. Had 24 hours of contractions before I begged for an epidural as couldn't take it anymore. Second I had what I thought were braxton hicks from about 4am. Not regular not unbearable. At 2 I went to hospital to say I was probably in labour but having a massive baby so has to go to main hospital. Didn't hurry there as wasn't in too much pain and thought I had hours left as was only 3cm dilated. Told I was in established labour about half 5 4cm dilated and got in birthing pool (not part of my birth plan). Was out at half six asking for epidural as I thought I had hours left. Got out the next half an hour went super fast-I had no epidural. Waters went at 7.04, head came at 7.08 and baby fully born by 7.10. I was in tesco by half ten that night panic buying. Was much nicer than my first! I would do it all again tomorrow! X

1st labor - 27 hours - baby was back to back and ended up vontouse delivery. 2nd labor - 9 hours :) hoping third is less again :)

First - 37 hours from start of induction to delivery (not sure when labour officially started).
Second - 14 hours from first indication of labour to delivery. Only in hospital for the last four hours - laboured the most part at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back