Was your 2nd Labour Easier/Shorter?

My first was really bad, to much happend for me to write down!! Me and morgan were in a bad way put it that way. My second was much better, hurt like hell but baby an me were fine. Not like my first one x

My second was longer and harder than my first .. after everyone telling me constantly that the second one always just "falls" out .. x

Heres my input lol,

My first labour was 29hrs start to finish, ended up having waters broken then and episiotomy/ventouse delivery in theatre as last option before c section,

My second was 12hrs 51mins start/finish, delivered naturally with only a small tear that was left to heal,

The only thing different really was i was calmer with the second and only had dh with me for my first my whole family/friends where there and it was stressful!

My eldest daughter weighed 6lb 8oz n my second daughter weighed 6lb 14oz so that sorta weight again would be nice this time! xx

I must agree with my second I was alot calmer knowing what was gonna happen etc, but just having my OH there for my third was by far the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back