LOL - seen loads in the South - sorry if you have one!

Am really biting my tongue here. I have had idiots tail gate me because I am driving at 30 miles an hour with my baby in my car. I have also known someone who only just survived being hit by a car travel;ling at 40 in a 30. I dread to imagine what would have happened if he had been hit at 70 miles an hour. I would do mopre then slap your OH. Sorry but this kind of juvenile behaviour really p***** me off.

beanie said:
Am really biting my tongue here. I have had idiots tail gate me because I am driving at 30 miles an hour with my baby in my car. I have also known someone who only just survived being hit by a car travel;ling at 40 in a 30. I dread to imagine what would have happened if he had been hit at 70 miles an hour. I would do mopre then slap your OH. Sorry but this kind of juvenile behaviour really p***** me off.

what was the person doing in the road when there was a car coming :?

the child ran out on the road to get to the ice cream van. yes they shold not have been on the road but if they had been hit at 30 they have a higher chance of survival then being hit at 40. the driver of the car was speeding, simple as that. if they had kept to the speed limit they may have been able to stop in time. there's a good reason for speed limits.

They should not be in the road at all to get hit...its not the drivers worry..if someone is stupid enough to either a) let their kid run out onto the road...or b) run out onto the road..isnt that their own fault? :?

i too drive like a granny, im always in the slow lane and forever got people up my back side waiting to over take..

lol i didnt get the joke at first either hahaha im not the brightest bulb in the pack :roll:

but i get it now :lol:

dionne said:
lol i didnt get the joke at first either hahaha im not the brightest bulb in the pack :roll:

Dont worry about it..it took me along time to work it out :doh:

Eblinx said:
They should not be in the road at all to get hit...its not the drivers worry..if someone is stupid enough to either a) let their kid run out onto the road...or b) run out onto the road..isnt that their own fault? :?

I am not going to carry this on as this is not the place for it but I will say that if you think that it is ok that your OH drives at 70 miles an hour and if a kid gets hit by him it is their fault then I am speechless and am not going to bother to be frank.

dionne said:
i too drive like a granny, im always in the slow lane and forever got people up my back side waiting to over take..

but i get it now :lol:

haha Dionne, i'm like that now. I remember driving home with Seren, i kept telling OH to slow down. he nearly threw me out the car (he was only doing 50 in a 60) :D

Yes babe i am sure you don't really feel that it is something to be proud of driving that fast in a 30mph zone but what with all the :D :D is was looking a little that way and maybe you are giving the wrong impression. I am sure you wouldn't feel that way if your new born baby was in the back of the car with someone being a pratt up your arse xx

and my patner is worse then me, if he sees some one speeding up behind him he will slow down especialy when they cant over take :wink:

beanie said:
i kept telling OH to slow down. he nearly threw me out the car (he was only doing 50 in a 60) :D

"Persistent dawdling and/or obstruction can wreak havoc on the tempers of following drivers who lack a masters degree in patience, and their increasingly desperate attempts to overtake can be highly dangerous.

It is foolish of them to take risks, but the slowcoach at the head of the procession must share some of the responsibility for allowing the situation to arise. We are dealing with humans, not robots"

:shakehead: driving over the speed limit is foolish all it takes is for you to sneeze and loose concentration for half a second, you will then loose all control of the car

True Dionne and it's allways idiots like that which end up killing an entire family with their stupid driving and walk away with just a scratch,makes you sick :cry: xx

when i was young i was empressed by boys that speed in cars :roll:

now ima mum and have my baby in the back it changes every thing.thats your lil baby that you love and want to protect so when you see a car speeding up behind your first thoughts are your childs safty, then you get panic and loose concentration..

soo
asskiss.gif

dionne said:
:shakehead: driving over the speed limit is foolish all it takes is for you to sneeze and loose concentration for half a second, you will then loose all control of the car

I never said it wasnt...

but on the other hand..driving slow causes problems aswell..
"Being stuck behind somebody driving well below the speed limit is very frustrating. Some people seem to think that driving slowly makes the road a safer place. I wonder how many accidents have involved cars overtaking cars well below the speed limit."

i never drive way below the speed limit,
on the motor way i do 70 miles an hr but because there are so many cars speeding it looks like im going slow. but hey i drive a dawoo matiz :oops: i cant go much faster pmsl

Eblinx said:
dionne said:

I never said it wasnt...

eblinx, my posts are not made towards you its just general discusion about speeding.

dionne said:
i never drive way below the speed limit,
on the motor way i do 70 miles an hr but because there are so many cars speeding it looks like im going slow. but hey i drive a dawoo matiz :oops: i cant go much faster pmsl

I notice that when i go on the motorway..i never notice the speed we are doing..then i wonder why everyone is overtaking us..then i notice we are sitting happily at somewhere between 85 and 90..but still everyone else seems to be taking over us :?
and i always wonder how fast other people must do on the motorway to overtake that speed... :? :?

lol i must look likea snail then,
im not a confident driver though not been driving to long and partner always has the car :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back