• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

little question about names!

Rachey

Reaction score
last year i had an ectopic pregnancy and although i only got to 11 weeks, i had started thinking about baby names, as we do lol :) i really liked kyle for a boy and eilidh for a girl, i'm not as keen on eilidh as i was before but i still love kyle :)

would you use a name that you had liked for a baby you had lost, for this baby? it's not like we named baby (if i had been further on and named baby and then MC then of course i wouldnt use the name) i just really liked the name at the time, i don't want it to seem as if i'm trying to replace or forget about the baby i lost xxx

Last edited:
I'd probably still use it, as you said you didn't actually name the baby last time, you just liked the name. If you are happy to still have it then I say go for it! Xx

I think I'd still use it - I agree it would have been different if you'd named your baby and used the name again, but you're not replacing that baby at all - you could always choose a name for your first baby now if there was anything else you liked at the time x

Thanks for your opinions :) I'm still happy to use it but last time I was pregnant everyone at work knew pretty much as soon as I got the BFP, and I'd mentioned I liked the name.. I'm just worried someone has something to say about it, but I suppose at the end of the day it's nothing to do with them :)

Oh and SamsMum, off topic but I absolutely love Sams name! It's gorgeous :) xxx

Last edited:
I think its upto you i probably still would and who cares what anyone else thinks...even though they probably won't mension it.

Last edited:
id still use it too i think hun. Like the others said you only "liked" the name before. I also had an eptopic last year and still like the same names ive liked all along. Weird enough one of mine is Kyle too :) xx

id still use it too i think hun. Like the others said you only "liked" the name before. I also had an eptopic last year and still like the same names ive liked all along. Weird enough one of mine is Kyle too :) xx

Haha ohh thats wierd, I think its a cute name lol :) I like Robbie too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back