• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Names??

aww my boyfriends twin brother is called daffyd and his 9 month old daughter is gwennan - shes beautiful but i hate the name!!

My bf likes Yestin or Yayan (god knows how theyre spelt) but i hate them!! x

Lol I think yayan spelt with an I.. like Iwan or something, god since Ive been learning Turkish Ive forgot all my welsh, 1 language is enough for me, 2 just takes up all the brain space lol The only welsh boys name I can think that I like is rhys.. like reece... Im sure we'll find name eventually.. well im hoping! first time round I just picked the first name and OH chose middle name but we want o pick together this time so its too hard.

Before we had even conceived we had our boys name - Ethan James Dodson. Girls are a bit harder we had a short list - Sophie, Ella, Millie and Emily. I also like Alena and Mia but hubbie not so keen on those. Think we are veering towards Ella not sure of middle name if we go with that latest thought maybe Ella Rose Dodson x

Ella was our girls name :D It means hazel in turkish so I really like it :D We were going to fo ella may as may was my nans middle name, my other nans mums name and also the month I was due lol.

I liked the idea of Ella Mae (because I'm also due in May but thought it was a bit quirky to spell it with an e instead) - think I might be able to persuade the hubbie still! x

Before we had even conceived we had our boys name - Ethan James Dodson. Girls are a bit harder we had a short list - Sophie, Ella, Millie and Emily. I also like Alena and Mia but hubbie not so keen on those. Think we are veering towards Ella not sure of middle name if we go with that latest thought maybe Ella Rose Dodson x

Ella was our girls name :D It means hazel in turkish so I really like it :D We were going to fo ella may as may was my nans middle name, my other nans mums name and also the month I was due lol.

I liked the idea of Ella Mae (because I'm also due in May but thought it was a bit quirky to spell it with an e instead) - think I might be able to persuade the hubbie still! x

Aww I do really love the name, next time I will have a girl and she will be called ella may :D well heres hoping anyways... :D Im sure your husband can be persuaded :D I like the spelling with an e aswell looks nicer i think.

For a girl, hubby and I are set on Lacey. I like Lacey Quinn but he likes Lacey Jennifer (my name). For a boy it's a lot harder, we were umming & ahhhing over Thomas & Harry but the last couple of weeks we both quite like Jake. Not sure on middle names for boys though... It's tough! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back