Little baby wish's 20 week scan...

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Little baby wish is a healthy and perfect little girl!!! I knew it! She is sooo cute and had her little legs sticking up in the air and her hand behind her head. All looks fine with her. My placenta is low so I have to go back for another scan and have been told to go back if I have any bleeding...I'm sure it'll move up though so I'm not worried! I'm beyond happy...my baby girl! Eeeek!

xx

Attachments

• Little one!.jpg
    Little one!.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 17
Oh how fantastic!!!! I'm so pleased for you. Yet team pink! We didn't find out, but I'm pretty sure I'm team pink too.

Sunnyb xxx

woo hoooo welcome to team :pink: and i do belive i guessed correct too :smug: and not a nub insight hee hee

congrats on your baby girl.pleased everything went ok. xxx

Aww Wish I am over the moon for you! Glad everything went well. Was thinking about you today xx

Yay Congrats on team pink! So cuffed for you :)
X

Yay glad all went well hun yay for team :pink: xx

Wow!! How exciting! What a lovely pic of your little girl! Congrats xx

congratulations on ur pink baby girl glad all is well xxx

Thanks you lovely ladies, I'm still high as a kite from the whole experience. Midnight you were indeed correct...I knew it was a girl too....I've thought it since I conceived! We must be psychic!!!

Miss are you alright? Why grumpy?

xx

Yes she is...look at the little mood thing under her avatar...Miss? Mmmmiiiisssssssssss??????? What's up girl?

xx

well im now sleepy just need the other 5 and snow white tee hee

i know why she is grumpy her other half sat on her tin foil hat :(

He did??? That's just out of order! This photo of my baby face on is sooo cute...she's waving look? Hmmm...maybe I need to make her a tiny tin hat...

xx

Attachments

• little one face on.jpg
    little one face on.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 6
nah i think its too late she heard our thread because she is saying "your going to dress up what?? and put it in MY pram" :rofl:

Haha...god yeah, I'd better hoover it so it's free from various animal hairs!!!

xx

If I say there are furry bits then they might wonder exactly what I've been doing and which furry bits have been in there!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back