20 week scan soo suprised!!

katechev

Reaction score
Just had my 20 week scan and all is perfect and how it should be! Was a little worried as being a bit older and being baby no. 3 I was feeling far more nervous than ever was with the other 2. It was wriggling around and the sonographer was totally fab and explained everything and showed us all the bits and pieces which were so clear!
Then came the great news, after 2 boys who are now 7 and 15 she showed us a close up between its little legs and its a GIRL!!!! We were soo shocked my husband cried and properly set me off too!
Don't think it's sunk in yet, we just had to stop on the way back and buy a little cream and pink outfit as everything I have is white as convinced it was another little blue one!
So chuffed that she's fine and I can now do the girlie thing (which I think i've forgotten how to do now!!)
Only prob is i'm gonna need a girl baby to practice on as never even changed one!

Awww that's wonderful :) Massive congratulations on team pink :pink:
xx

How lovely, congratulations and welcome to team pink xxx

Woohoo, welcome to team pink! Congratulations, that's fantastic news! :)

Last edited:
What fantastic news well done on joining team pink , i'm sure she'll be worth the long wait and a poper princess with big brothers to look after her . xx

Hey congratulations, just read ur post and when u said older i thought i ment in ur mid 40s lol. 35 is not old to be having children at all

Congratulations on team pink!

And I'm 36 so less of the old eh? Lol

Awwww, that's excellent news hun - glad all went so well and YAY to your little girl :pompom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back