20 week scan.... team.....

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hi ladies,

TEAM YELLOW HERE!!

had my 20 week scan today and baby is measuring perfect for 20 weeks, really happy and after midwife made me sit for 45mins to see the consultant (which worried me) even she wasnt sure what i was wasting her time for!!! :wall2:

anyway, all is well, got my Glucose Tolerance test at 28 weeks cos my BMI is 30 and then gota go back to see the consultant at 38weeks,

i was a bit gutted that i wont have any more scans unless anything is wrong now she said, so looooong wait until babys here, but im tempted to have a 3d scan to see it again, lol

heres some pics of our little baby......

anyone wana hazzard a guess if its a girl or a boy?

x
album.php

album.php

20 week scan.jpg

20 week scan 2.jpg

20 week scan 4.jpg

third time lucky at getting pics up on here, lol xxx:dance:

Great pictures, glad everything is good with you and baby.

aw glad it all went well hun I think a girl xx

glad all went well great photos and another team yellow yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

3 cheers for team yellow! Glad all went well, I felt just the same. 20 weeks is such a long time to wait to see LO again, but all the same I'm glad they didn't book me in for anymore, since that would mean something was 'unusual'.

great pics im going for girl xxxxxxxxxxxx

awww cute!!! I had my glucose test today for the same reason as u, xxx

I think I can see little girley bits!!! Girls look like a hot
dog in a bap between the legs I told my scanner I was having a girl with bella before she told me lol!! X x x x - hope I'm
looking at the right thing as it's a still picture hehe!! X x x

Awesome pics!!! I would guess at a girl, but only cos I can't see any 'boy' bits :p

great pics, i think it's a girl.

yay team yellow!

awww cute!!! I had my glucose test today for the same reason as u, xxx

how did it go? im scared i might faint without any food, not that i ever feel faint, just bloody hungry by breaky time!! lol xxx

I think I can see little girley bits!!! Girls look like a hot
dog in a bap between the legs I told my scanner I was having a girl with bella before she told me lol!! X x x x - hope I'm
looking at the right thing as it's a still picture hehe!! X x x

yeh i had been told that too about the hotdog / burger thing too, i think your all rite and its gona be a girl, i said b4 i had the scan i think it will be, 20 weeks to go :lol:

xxx

Long time to wait I'm only 27 weeks and 1/4 of the time I'm like aahhhhh why didn't I find out then another 1/4 I'm like oh I wonder and it would have been good to know but then the other 1/2 of the
time Im happy I didn't find out so mostley happy or just wondering x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back