Little baby wish's 20 week scan...

Ah plenty of people sweetcheeks! I'm sure you do too! Come on now...admit it. You love a furry bit!

xx

^^ U two are crazy!

Congratulations on your little girl how lovely! xxx

^^ U two are crazy!

Congratulations on your little girl how lovely! xxx

well it takes a crazy person to know 1 hee hee welcome to the club lol

i honestly dont know what you on about wish lol

i think i have a furry bit in my eye its bugging me grrrrr

Heidi...thank you...Midnight is right...takes one to know one!!!

Midnight...you're delusional woman!!! DELUSIONAL!!!:looped:

XX

Hahahahaha...I've got a furry bit remover that is suitable for the eye Midnight, wanna borrow it?

Heidi...oh we dare. We ALWAYS dare!

xx

yes please :( what can i use to squirt water over my eye??? should i do this though its only like opening your eye under water isnt it!

and heidi we dare because we care lol

Yes of course you can squirt yourself in the eye if you want to? You could fill an eggcup with water and then quickly tip it over your eye...sort of like an eye bath. Or a plant squirter thingy? Water pistol? Willy???

xx

i will pretend i didnt see that last word im a sweet and innocent virgin me

water pistol i think its in the back of the shed with the spiders euuurrrggggghhh
plants erm i dont have any i kill them :( but the tulips in my garden are coming through yay lol
i would try the egg cup but mine are spiral wires so the water will fall through lol

i might fill the sink dunk my head and pull my eye lid away from my eye ball

Ah yes the wire eggcups...I know the ones...I have two myself! I also kill plants so I think the sink idea has got to be the way forward. Of course you're a sweet innocent virgin...immaculate conception wasn't it?

xx

on all five of them yes indeed i was visited by an angel call me mary pmsl

ive just had a look and there is a tiny bump (that almost said bum i missed out the p) on my eye lid i better not get a stye grrrrrrrrrrrr

Oooh noooo...stye's are horrible! I used to get them with hayfever as a teenager! Nasty! It could be worse though...imagine having a bum in your eye! That would be rubbish!

xx

Yay!!! Go team pink!! Glad all went well hun. Hope placenta sorts itself out and moves up!

Well done!! Its so exciting isn't it?! I love being able to say she instead of it!

Xx

a bum on my eye lid would be pretty embarrasing

we are all team :pink: yay

btw having daughters is lovely and all that but they do turn evil i swear my 10 year old has bad attitude and the world is against her

Yeah Flopsy! Must be a day for girls!!! Glad yours went well too. It was soooo lovely. I could have stared at her for hours!!!

xx

Thanks for being so cheery Midnight...proper ray of sunshine you...

xx

just telling you like it is enjoy the sweet little child that is an angel that will let you play with their hair for hours it changes i dont know if its hormones but i swear they change lol and my other dd does a drawing my dd10 will tell her its crap :( but them when my dd10 crys over well pretty much anything my dd6 will then waa waa waa you big baby lol

my boys are lovely i hope they stay that way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back